It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

RevengeofthePlaya: Looks like DLC's are no longer in the goodies page but has its own category now.

Djaron: WITHOUT gog galaxy that was supposed to be "optional", how do i properly install AND activate the DLCs from the files linked in the gog downloader link page or the manual download page ? I mean, a foolproof official method that is ought to work as told...
RevengeofthePlaya: I have downloaded all the dlc from the manual download page run the installers and everything works fine for me. Yennefer dlc has option in the game options menu.
oki thank for your feedback... it's just that i'm rather not into the gog galaxy frenzy myself... i'm an old ranting gog-lurker that doesn't like to see his habits messed up :)
I'll check about what you explained next time i can launch the game for a play session. gosh i have so many things to plan for my next witcher session ! i was forced to stop playing a bit abruptly earlier and since then i cant help but keep thinking of every things i had to see and do in the game... few games ever obsessed me in such a way ! :)
Djaron: oki thank for your feedback... it's just that i'm rather not into the gog galaxy frenzy myself... i'm an old ranting gog-lurker that doesn't like to see his habits messed up :)
Yeah. I too rather install games manually plus i've heard galaxy is not the most reliable at installing updates.
Are the downloads gone again? I swear I've seen them yesterday, but today, they're gone from my downloads page. There isn't anything below the Goodies pack (French) link.
Bloodshed87: Are the downloads gone again? I swear I've seen them yesterday, but today, they're gone from my downloads page. There isn't anything below the Goodies pack (French) link.
I did mention it couple posts up but you should see new category for the DLC below the game downloads. They are no longer under game goodies
Post edited May 29, 2015 by RevengeofthePlaya
Post edited May 29, 2015 by skulpturfungus
RevengeofthePlaya: Looks like DLC's are no longer in the goodies page but has its own category now.

Djaron: WITHOUT gog galaxy that was supposed to be "optional", how do i properly install AND activate the DLCs from the files linked in the gog downloader link page or the manual download page ? I mean, a foolproof official method that is ought to work as told...
RevengeofthePlaya: I have downloaded all the dlc from the manual download page run the installers and everything works fine for me. Yennefer dlc has option in the game options menu.
Thanks for the heads up!
I will update the main post with this.

Edit: Happy to say I just made a huge update to the guide!
Mount your Roaches and follow the hunt!
Post edited May 29, 2015 by Oksoy
Nephilim88: Just a little question: I haven't had any problem with the DLCs, all I want to know is if it's normal that in the game's options menu, in the downloadable content section, I only get a switch to toggle Yennefer's alternative look.
In Galaxy's configure menu I have checked all the 4 DLCs: in game, I have bought the Temerian armor set and when I went to the barber in Oxenfurt I had 6 styles of hair and 6 styles of beard to choose from.
Is everything ok this way?
rnevergall: I think so. Everything else is optional in the game (don't have to buy the Temerian armor, can choose haircut at barber). There's only an option for Yennefer because there's no option for it in game.
Good... thank you :)
Guys how Can I change yennefers look? :D
I mean when I have it activated... can I change her look myself or wtf? :D
onikrulz: I meant, where do you get the quest in game? It is not listed by default so how can i confirm if my DLC is working?
Kopah: You'll know that it's activated when you have checked both DLCs in GOG Galaxy and it let's you load your game. I don't remember where I found this quest, but it was in one of the villages of Skellige on the Notice board so keep looking mate.
add me
Post edited May 30, 2015 by ezprime1
Smrtak25: Guys how Can I change yennefers look? :D
In-game go to: options > Downloadable Content > Toggle the new look on/off.
Ehmmm... I think I miscounted the last time... I returned to the barber in Oxenfurt and instead of 6 styles of hair or beard I had 5 to choose from... is this ok or should I have one more style?
Djaron: Well, so GOG Galaxy is, afterall mandatory if you ever want to use the DLCs then ?

I mean ok i can download something through gog downloader manually, but from what i saw, it either tells the file is corrupt, or content is incomplete or some files missing or it completely delete my whole W3 installation.

so, lets put it clearly:

WITHOUT gog galaxy that was supposed to be "optional", how do i properly install AND activate the DLCs from the files linked in the gog downloader link page or the manual download page ? I mean, a foolproof official method that is ought to work as told...
I am wondering as well how to manage DLCs with only the use of the basic GOG Downloader.
It looks that i can download them with the downloader, maybe even install afterwards manually.
But what about uninstalling seperate DLCs to revert the whole game back to pre-dlc state if i dont like the looks of dlc ingame stuff like character costumes.

Therefore i need to know if GOG Galaxy is mandatory in order to manage those DLCs (install/uninstall without breaking the game/the need to reinstall the whole game).

I am not in the mood of installing GOG Galaxy right now as i feel that the classic GOG Downloader still does a fine job of getting game files. Maybe i am migrating to GOG Galaxy when its fleshed out and proven...

Oh, and if uninstalling DLCs without Galaxy is a thing, i would appreciate if someone would tell the procedere how to do it.

EDIT: 2 posts above it answers the question whether one can toggle/on DLCs ingame but the question of properly uninstalling seperate DLCs without "being forced" to use Galaxy in order to do so...
Post edited May 30, 2015 by Shred0r
Smrtak25: Guys how Can I change yennefers look? :D
Oksoy: In-game go to: options > Downloadable Content > Toggle the new look on/off.
I know this :D I just ask for what is this DLC ... can I change Yennefers look myself or it is just pre-scripted look different from default one? :)
Oksoy: In-game go to: options > Downloadable Content > Toggle the new look on/off.
Smrtak25: I know this :D I just ask for what is this DLC ... can I change Yennefers look myself or it is just pre-scripted look different from default one? :)
Pre-scripted. As much as I know we all love undressing sorceresses this one is just a change to her outfit, nothing in Geralt's control.
Okay, I went to look at the DLC download, I see the manual download links for Windows, but when I choose the GOG Downloader links, the only DLC links are for Mac, not Windows.
Post edited June 01, 2015 by PKodon