It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thx ;)
Do the dlc files install same as the patch files, ( just run from desktop) or do they need to target a specific folder?
Strange... I "bought" the DLC pack on my home computer and wanted to download them with the rest of the game at work (where I have a much faster line), but when I log in to GOG in my office the DLC links are not listed.
At the same time, the DLC pack is marked as "owned" in the store and I cannot re-buy it for myself.

Anyone else had the same thing?
Same as above..
I don't have the DLC files in the Download list on GOG..
I have "purchased" the DLC though ,and received an email which confirm it, but they appear nowhere !
any help ?
Post edited May 24, 2015 by Beorix
I "purchased" the DLCs, and attempting to repurchase gives me the message that "This order can only be gifted as it contains an item you already own." However, when I visit my account and look at my collection to try and find the DLC pack, it isn't with the other games I own.

Any idea where it would be in order to activate it if it has been "purchased" but isn't in my collection?
costi: Strange... I "bought" the DLC pack on my home computer and wanted to download them with the rest of the game at work (where I have a much faster line), but when I log in to GOG in my office the DLC links are not listed.
At the same time, the DLC pack is marked as "owned" in the store and I cannot re-buy it for myself.

Anyone else had the same thing?
Beorix: Same as above..
I don't have the DLC files in the Download list on GOG..
I have "purchased" the DLC though ,and received an email which confirm it, but they appear nowhere !
any help ?
Shinji117: I "purchased" the DLCs, and attempting to repurchase gives me the message that "This order can only be gifted as it contains an item you already own." However, when I visit my account and look at my collection to try and find the DLC pack, it isn't with the other games I own.

Any idea where it would be in order to activate it if it has been "purchased" but isn't in my collection?
Did you buy a retail copy?
The DLCs will not show seperatly, you must tie the main game to your GOG account.
Skx570: Do the dlc files install same as the patch files, ( just run from desktop) or do they need to target a specific folder?
Indeed the same, as far as I know it automaticly revognises the installation folder.
Post edited May 24, 2015 by Oksoy
I bought the game online through GOG (the normal game showed up in my collection without me having to do anything unusual with it) so...

Also, would quote but I'm getting an infinite "Please wait. Processing..." message when quoting.
Post edited May 24, 2015 by Shinji117
The DLCs seem to have completely disappeared both from gog.com and GOG Galaxy.
same here, dlc's missing from list
Shinji117: I bought the game online through GOG (the normal game showed up in my collection without me having to do anything unusual with it) so...

Also, would quote but I'm getting an infinite "Please wait. Processing..." message when quoting.
norolim: The DLCs seem to have completely disappeared both from gog.com and GOG Galaxy.
jojimbo: same here, dlc's missing from list
Just checked my account as well and it seems the DLCs are not available to download at this moment.
Probably the GOG team's doing while they fix something.
I'll try to update as soon as the DLCs have come up again
The DLC has definitely been removed by GOG for some reason. It was downloadable a few days ago but it's been removed from the download list now. I have no idea why!!
antibioticpig: The DLC has definitely been removed by GOG for some reason. It was downloadable a few days ago but it's been removed from the download list now. I have no idea why!!
Wow, you're right!
This bothers me. :-s
Oksoy: I am not quite sure what you are talking about.
Did you purchase a retail copy of the Witcher 3: Wild Hunt? Where did you get these pre-order codes exactly?
To my knowledge you don't get the two previous games with the retail version or any other version for that matter.
dawhicher: Yes I do have a retail version. Witchers 1 & 2 are preorder bonuses. Anyways I already found the activation code for the free Witcher 3 DLC's which is at the back of one the game manual or the compedium thingy.
But, as things are, when the 3rd & other additional DLCs release, I'll have to go back into the menu in order to checkmark those boxes as well. I'd much rather just have an option where I can select "Presume that I want all future DLCs to be installed ASAP at time of release".
Don't get me wrong, I'm fairly up to speed with information when it comes to "time of release", but I just find the need to personally go into the options for each individual release to be a silly hassle.
Of course I want the DLC to be installed. Don't make it "tricky" or a bother for me to get to it.
Thank You!! :D
Maybe they've removed them to update and release more DLCs... I'd wait until tomorrow and see...