It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi!

I saw torrents, and people on the net, playing Withcer 3 on PC with the 1.02 version O_o
But:
In GOG Galaxy I only have Day One(1.01) what I download, but kepps it self in the updates section, and lets me to download it again.

So, Is there really a 1.02 patch on PC, if yes does it fix the horrible port?

Thanks in advance!
When you install day-1 patch 1.01 the game shows v1.02 at the main menu screen. No more patches released so far.

The game plays superb here, not sure what you are talking about.
Post edited May 19, 2015 by Lobuno
Lobuno: When you install day-1 patch 1.01 the game shows v1.02 at the main menu screen. No more patches released so far.

I am talking about the problems 80% of players have.
You know, the benchmakrs that show that the GTX Titan X(the best gpu in the world at the moment) can't keep smooth 60fps in the game in 1080p.....
Lobuno: When you install day-1 patch 1.01 the game shows v1.02 at the main menu screen. No more patches released so far.

JackStillAlive: I am talking about the problems 80% of players have.
You know, the benchmakrs that show that the GTX Titan X(the best gpu in the world at the moment) can't keep smooth 60fps in the game in 1080p.....
Mmmm 80% of player are playing the game right now without issues not posting at the forums (over 1 million games sold by now).

Since my AMD R9 280 gets smooth 40+ FPS gameplay at 1080p ULTRA settings I guess GTX Titan X drivers are getting updated soon to correct the issues that card has (with this game).
Post edited May 19, 2015 by Lobuno
Lobuno: Mmmm 80% of player are playing the game right now without issues not posting at the forums (over 1 million games sold by now).

Since my AMD R9 280 gets smooth 40+ FPS gameplay at 1080p ULTRA settings I guess GTX Titan X drivers are getting updated soon to correct the issues that card has (with this game).
I want to guess whos lying:
I think you!
R9 290(better than yours) is the recommended GPU, what can run the game on High with 30-60fps(CDPR said this!).
Lobuno: Mmmm 80% of player are playing the game right now without issues not posting at the forums (over 1 million games sold by now).

JackStillAlive: I want to guess whos lying:
I think you!
R9 290(better than yours) is the recommended GPU, what can run the game on High with 30-60fps(CDPR said this!).
You are very unpolite, so probably don't deserve this hint:

1 - Go to graphics options
2 - Click LOW preset settings button
3 - Manually set each slider to ULTRA, except foliage to HIGH
4 - Go back to game and check your FPS
5 - Report back your findings.

Since my card is AMD my nVidia Hairworks setting is completely OFF.

Have a nice day.
I just made a YouTube video to prove my point:

YouTube
Post edited May 21, 2015 by Lobuno
I think you!
Lobuno: You are very unpolite, so probably don't deserve this hint:

1 - Go to graphics options
2 - Click LOW preset settings button
3 - Manually set each slider to ULTRA, except foliage to HIGH
4 - Go back to game and check your FPS
5 - Report back your findings.

Since my card is AMD my nVidia Hairworks setting is completely OFF.

Have a nice day.
I don't understand why he/she would think you would be lying, beats me. Thanks for being understanding though. :)

Running a GTX 970. I have it capped at 30fps at the recomendation of others, but I've been running with everything else on Ultra (including hair stuff) and even had some Shadow play recording going on at the same time. Been running and looking wonderfully, aside from some crashes (mostly in menus and mostly before I capped at 30fps). It's a big game that's big and buggy, but it's far from a "horrible port", at least not from my experience.

I guess you didn't grow up in the time when a game couldn't be maxed out even on the best hardware available and would sometimes takes 2 more generations of hardware to get there.

I think you!
Doubt she/he is lying... I can run it maxed out and I am slightly above minimum requirements. I think it's because I have Nvidia card since Witcher 3 was optimized more for Nvidia it seems like.
I think you!
Beligerent: Doubt she/he is lying... I can run it maxed out and I am slightly above minimum requirements. I think it's because I have Nvidia card since Witcher 3 was optimized more for Nvidia it seems like.
Many people are getting issues precisely with nVidia cards and "Hairworks", while I talked to others with AMD cards (270x or higher) who are playing just fine. See that even the mighty GTX TITAN is having serious issues, so it seems the game is not so well optimized for nVidia cards. Probably they release a patch or new GPU drivers to fix this soon.

I run it on two systems with 980's @ 60 in 1080p with everything maxed except hairworks, which is turned off. Maybe its just the titan that's choking, as I don't have any issues.
thainej6: I run it on two systems with 980's @ 60 in 1080p with everything maxed except hairworks, which is turned off. Maybe its just the titan that's choking, as I don't have any issues.
I have read nVidia Hairworks reduces FPS by half on some (nVidia GPU powered) systems. What is clear is that the game is well optimized for launch day, and probably they improve further with later patches/drivers.
It wasn't nearly that drastic in my case, but it wasn't worth it to leave it on either.