It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I tried to customize the controls of The Witcher 2 Assasins of Kings in set point options of Logitech G500 Mouse but the game not detecing my settings. seems the game not supporting the G500 mouse optional side buttons.

Does anybody have a workaround for the logitech G500 Gaming mouse to work in the The Witcher 2 ?
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
zeshan.syed: I tried to customize the controls of The Witcher 2 Assasins of Kings in set point options of Logitech G500 Mouse but the game not detecing my settings. seems the game not supporting the G500 mouse optional side buttons.

Does anybody have a workaround for the logitech G500 Gaming mouse to work in the The Witcher 2 ?
Do it the other way round, use the setpoint software to allocate the TW2 keys to the mouse buttons. For example, on the thumb buttons I have one set to 1 to draw steel sword another set to 2 to draw silver sword and the third to ctrl for qick menu.
zeshan.syed: I tried to customize the controls of The Witcher 2 Assasins of Kings in set point options of Logitech G500 Mouse but the game not detecing my settings. seems the game not supporting the G500 mouse optional side buttons.

Hey there. I used to have a logitech mouse but gave up on it because I couldn't get it working on most games. I always seem to have problems with anything from logitech and has since moved onto a Saitek R.A.T. 7 and have never looked back. Every game i have tried with the new mouse works maps the extra buttons without any troubles.

As for a solution.

One thing to try is mapping the mouse buttons to keyboard commands. Make sure that when you select the exe file for Setpoint's profile you choose the wither.exe file (in one of the sub-directories) instead of the laucher.exe file.

Another thing that used to work for me was Uberoptions, a bit tricky to install but helped a lot with games.