It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks
thanks
KELYCAT
QuietusPlus: For anyone interested, I have posted a new mod over on Nexus called "Enhanced Mod Compilation". It basically changes some things that annoyed me during my playthrough(s). It contains both existing mods and completely new features like Auto-loot and Level 2 descriptions on unacquired skills. Feedback is always welcome.

Can't seem to post any links due to amount of posts made (if someone else would, thanks).
Hey, I was looking at your mod, it sounds good. I'm particularly interested in the autoloot and 0 weight for herbs and plants, and glowing containers. I can get these with the minimal version of your mod. Do you know if the minimal version will work with the FCR mod?

Hello all,

I've just started a game of TW2. I'm not interested in playing a 2nd time round so I'm looking at installing some mods to make the game the best experience from the start. My least favourite part of a game is repetition and grind, so anything that speeds up the pointless stuff (auto-looting!), or makes combat feel fast and tactical rather than repetitive would be really appreciated.

What do people think about the FCR and "minimal enhanced mod compilation" mods?
I've heard conflicting things about the FCR combat. I've also heard about lots of bugs. I like the idea of less equipment and junk, with fewer but more meaningful upgrades. Likewise, fast tactical combat sounds fun, but I'd like an up to date opinion as a fair chunk I've found on web relate to the old version of FCR.
The minimal enhanced compilation auto-loots items with 0 weight, and reduces ingredients to 0 weight so I don't have to run around picking plants. Not sure if it will work with the FCRmod though.

Any other mods? How about post-game quest mods of quality?

I want to play the game, enjoy the story, have some fights requiring higher skill and lower repetition, then move onto another game.
Post edited May 22, 2015 by MichaelFurlong
:))
I wrote a guide om GamingBoulevard, with a lot of mods (and a quick explanation) , their installation order and a guide to install a ENB. Can't link directly to that site (just yet), but google should help you.

I hope this can help some guys of you to mod The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition. I have also made one for The Witcher Enhanced Edition. Please, do contact me if you have any problems.
Thx
nice game :)
neat
what are you all thanking for lol
very nice game
wow
Witcher Nexus seems to be dead. Is there somewhere else I can get these mods?
posfan12: Witcher Nexus seems to be dead. Is there somewhere else I can get these mods?
The Witcher Nexus site seems to running OK now - this link - http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher2/mods/696/? - will take you straight to the 'Enhanced Mod Compilation' mod.

And this link - http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher2/mods/635/? will take you to the 'FCR' mod.

Hope this helps.
Post edited June 15, 2015 by Pajama
EA hit the arena alive with its Skate franchise, which from day one offered a abnormally analog-stick-driven ascendancy arrangement and a refreshing, true-to-the-sport acceptance to skateboarding. Now on its third affiliate in four agenda years, the development aggregation at EA Atramentous Box is analytic to accumulate the alternation alpha if the next bold arrives this May Buy FIFA 16 Coins. The team's acceptance is bifold acquaint a casting new city-limits to plan your skateboarding abracadabra in and about-face the focus of Career acceptance to the amusing aspect of the sport.

The city, this time around, is a fabulous city-limits alleged Anchorage Carverton. It replaces San Vanelona, which had been the ambience of the aboriginal two amateur in the series www.lolga.com/nba-2k-16/nba-2k-16-mt . Like San Van, Anchorage Carverton is advised as a skater's Mecca that draws afflatus from acclaimed skate spots from all over the apple afresh drops them into one abundant big collection of benches, ledges, and impossibly agreeable burghal architecture.