It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Firstly, sorry my poor english... give me a try.

I'm having the same problem at the download. I've seen other threads about a similar problem, but the suggested solution didn't solve my issue.

I was downloading 5 or 6 games and Witcher 2 was among them. The games that were before him on the list has downloaded typically and Witcher 2 started downloading and stopped at 11.15GB. Seems to be a bug of downloader, because the download of Witcher 2 is pausing and resuming intermittently.

I tried to solve putting Witcher 2 at the end of download list (I thought that it could be a temporary problem), but the others games downloaded with success and the Witcher 2 keep stuck at 11.15GB, blinking between paused and resumed.

Just closing completely the downloader and reopen it doesn't solve this issue. I hope someone can help me.

[]'s

PS: I bought Witcher 2 in pre-release, and I downloaded successfully it still in 2011, I'm trying to download again because of the new patches.
Post edited February 15, 2013 by messala
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
I was avoiding try to restart the download all over, cuz my downstream is too low (5 mbps), but as I got no answer here in the forum, I had no choice. I canceled the stuck download and started all over again. At this very moment, the download progress is marking 14.52 of 14.99 and counting. Everything alright till now.