It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I have i3 @ 3.06
8 gb ram
560 ti and playing @ 1920x1080 ultra settings but disabled ubersampling.
Dunno why its a big deal, im running it at medium settings with my setup and it looks great, if there that much of a huge difference I may well wet myself in which case im glad I use meduim.

If I played around I could probably tweak in to run at high with some concessions but I don't want to because my CPU is a bottleneck as its dual core. And the last thing I need is to mburn it out, it will be replaced by Christmas but not the point.
I"m a gtx 560ti owner too

quad core running at 2.8ghz

I game runs horribly on Ultra @ 1920x1080

I uninstalled 3d vision and installed beta drivers 275.27

I heard people say the fps jumps considerably if I remove ubersampling. I'm still at work so I can't check it out. The people who say it works have better video cards than me so I can't say for certain if this will work with 560ti owners.

BTW I think the card is fantastic. I got it for $240 (evga superclocked version)

Best card you can buy for around that price imho.

I bought it specifically early this year for da2, crysis 2, witcher 2, and deus ex
I'm playing with an MSI GTX 560ti, ultra settings with ubersampling disabled. So far, so good. Smooth as butter. :)
My decent PC specs are:

Core 2 Quad Q8300
4GB RAM
Windows Vista 32 Bit
GTX460

Autodetect set it to High but i choose Ultra with Uber Sampling disable. Pretty smooth even in the middle of burning city. I guess the FPS vary from 40 - 60.
Core 2 Duo and 560ti here.
Playing on my TV (so the res is low, 1200*690) with FSAA and all settings maxed out.
Ended up turning off the motion blur as it was getting annoying, also helped the framerate to be more stable.
Running the game smooth in 1920x1080 resolution with ultra settings without uber sampling. I am using:

Core I5 2500K
MSI GTX560TI OC
4GB

Using driver version 270.61.
I removed 3d vision.