It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The official site is down or just unavailable for some reason, so I found a mirror for the patches.

http://www.patches-scrolls.de/patch/4235

You'll find the two latest patches on this page. The 4.21 patch is all inclusive, so only it and the hotfix are required.

This patch has multi language support, blue guys! What are you saying it doesn't for?? Last time I try and help out the ungrateful ones...
Post edited August 27, 2015 by micktiegs_8
micktiegs_8: The official site is down or just unavailable for some reason, so I found a mirror for the patches.

You'll find the two latest patches on this page. The 4.21 patch is all inclusive, so only it and the hotfix are required.

This patch has multi language support, blue guys! What are you saying it doesn't for?? Last time I try and help out the ungrateful ones...
Fixed.
micktiegs_8: The official site is down or just unavailable for some reason, so I found a mirror for the patches.

JudasIscariot: Fixed.
Yep sorry. I'm starting to believe I have bipolar. No, I'm not joking :)
JudasIscariot: Fixed.
micktiegs_8: Yep sorry. I'm starting to believe I have bipolar. No, I'm not joking :)
Ummm what? All I know is that the offline installers are updated to version 4.211 and this update is also available to those who use Galaxy :)
micktiegs_8: Yep sorry. I'm starting to believe I have bipolar. No, I'm not joking :)
JudasIscariot: Ummm what? All I know is that the offline installers are updated to version 4.211 and this update is also available to those who use Galaxy :)
The last line where I lashed out at the almighty blue folk. That's what I'm referring to lol.
micktiegs_8: The last line where I lashed out at the almighty blue folk. That's what I'm referring to lol.
We are mostly immune ;) or else we would have to stop reading forums altogether.
Thanks!
JudasIscariot: Ummm what? All I know is that the offline installers are updated to version 4.211 and this update is also available to those who use Galaxy :)
Having recently downloaded the offline downloads they are not updated to the 4.211 hotfix. At least there are no patch notes for 4.211.
tad10: Having recently downloaded the offline downloads they are not updated to the 4.211 hotfix. At least there are no patch notes for 4.211.
How recently and what is the version number in the file name of the offline downloads(look for a 2.X.X.X at the end of the file name)?
tad10: Having recently downloaded the offline downloads they are not updated to the 4.211 hotfix. At least there are no patch notes for 4.211.
JudasIscariot: How recently and what is the version number in the file name of the offline downloads(look for a 2.X.X.X at the end of the file name)?
That's strange because there is a changelog on our GOG gamecard :
"Patch 4.211 (02.10.2015)
Fixed Bugs:
The new feature "Frequency of Councilmeetings" didn't work properly
AI didn't have to respect cooldowns during the measures "Press Protection Money" and "Offer Building Protection"
etc...."

And the version we can download is v2.2.0.5 (at least for me). But I haven't installed it since this update, so I can't say if 4.211 is really included or not.

Edit : and on the download links, it specified it's v4.211 (see attached picture)
Edit 2 : I downloaded and installed the game and confirm words of tad10. In game, it shows that game is in version 4.21, and the changelog in the game's installation folder ("ReadMe_Patch_Ren_40_to_421_en.txt") stop at version 4.21 (I looked inside), there's no mention of version 4.211.
Attachments:
dllinks.png (155 Kb)
Post edited January 20, 2016 by Splatsch
JudasIscariot: How recently and what is the version number in the file name of the offline downloads(look for a 2.X.X.X at the end of the file name)?
Splatsch: That's strange because there is a changelog on our GOG gamecard :
"Patch 4.211 (02.10.2015)
Fixed Bugs:
The new feature "Frequency of Councilmeetings" didn't work properly
AI didn't have to respect cooldowns during the measures "Press Protection Money" and "Offer Building Protection"
etc...."

And the version we can download is v2.2.0.5 (at least for me). But I haven't installed it since this update, so I can't say if 4.211 is really included or not.

Edit : and on the download links, it specified it's v4.211 (see attached picture)
Edit 2 : I downloaded and installed the game and confirm words of tad10. In game, it shows that game is in version 4.21, and the changelog in the game's installation folder ("ReadMe_Patch_Ren_40_to_421_en.txt") stop at version 4.21 (I looked inside), there's no mention of version 4.211.
Yep. No 4.211 patch notes. I will also note that the games I played prior to this realization did not show the :AI respecting cooldown for protection money: fix - in fact the AI was beating me down for protection money constantly.. I got the 4.211 from another site and have installed it and the 4.211 ReadMe shows up. I haven't played yet to see about the cooldown. Cheers.
tad10: Yep. No 4.211 patch notes. I will also note that the games I played prior to this realization did not show the :AI respecting cooldown for protection money: fix - in fact the AI was beating me down for protection money constantly.. I got the 4.211 from another site and have installed it and the 4.211 ReadMe shows up. I haven't played yet to see about the cooldown. Cheers.
Okay ! There are good chances the version we can download isn't the 4.211 and is only 4.21. Have you sent a support ticket ?
tad10: Yep. No 4.211 patch notes. I will also note that the games I played prior to this realization did not show the :AI respecting cooldown for protection money: fix - in fact the AI was beating me down for protection money constantly.. I got the 4.211 from another site and have installed it and the 4.211 ReadMe shows up. I haven't played yet to see about the cooldown. Cheers.
Splatsch: Okay ! There are good chances the version we can download isn't the 4.211 and is only 4.21. Have you sent a support ticket ?
I sent a ticket in yesterday.
tad10: I sent a ticket in yesterday.
Do you have any news concerning this ?
Thiev: We are mostly immune ;) or else we would have to stop reading forums altogether.
Indeed, that's a challenging thing to successfully do. Kudos to all of you who are able to come here and swim in the molten lava from time to time. :)
I didn't get any update notification for this, did anyone?
Post edited February 09, 2016 by skeletonbow