It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

There is a issue with the 0.7.4 patch where important social actions do not appear in your character's social menu.

It looks like this issue has been fixed on the Steam version but not the GOG version of the game.

Is there any indication of when this hot fix will be available on GOG?
This question / problem has been solved by TyleetPLimage
Hi Durikai,
If your game has version 0.7.4.1 the issue should already be fixed. If it still exists, please try verifying your local files. To do so right-click on "The Guild 3" in your library, then Properties - "More" - Manage Installation - VERIFY/REPAIR

Please let me know if this fixed your issue.
TyleetPL: Hi Durikai,
If your game has version 0.7.4.1 the issue should already be fixed. If it still exists, please try verifying your local files. To do so right-click on "The Guild 3" in your library, then Properties - "More" - Manage Installation - VERIFY/REPAIR

Please let me know if this fixed your issue.
Thanks TyleetPL

0.7.4.1 popped up for download a couple of hours after my post. I've downloaded it and its fixed the issues with social actions.

Thanks again for your help and the work you guys are putting into the game!