It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Matewis: Me and my best friend finished our game yesterday, and here's what the base looked like when we said goodbye to Terraria. Was a great run. Definitely one of the best multiplayer experiences we've ever had over the close to 100 hours we played
What's the wall you are using for the nurse?
Matewis: Me and my best friend finished our game yesterday, and here's what the base looked like when we said goodbye to Terraria. Was a great run. Definitely one of the best multiplayer experiences we've ever had over the close to 100 hours we played
Thorfinn: What's the wall you are using for the nurse?
It's diamond and ruby gemspark walls: http://terraria.gamepedia.com/Gemspark_Block
This is happening. Been playing a lot lately. Course, this is nowhere near as organized or neat as a lot of other people's bases because I can't be arsed to rearrange shit when new shit comes up so I just kinda randomly throw and build things everywhere.
More importantly, I caught a Golden Bunny earlier.
after a long break from terraria i finally came back and made some improvements to my world. changed some walls, added a workshop and a smithy, built a mob grinder, liquid tanks, a vine farm and some other stuff:

my base, npc building 1, greenhouse
npc building 2, storage tower, trophy house
temple/power plant
liquid tanks, workshop, smithy
mushroom factory
mob grinder, vine farm

currently working on a chlorophypte farm
Smogg: after a long break from terraria i finally came back and made some improvements to my world. changed some walls, added a workshop and a smithy, built a mob grinder, liquid tanks, a vine farm and some other stuff:

my base, npc building 1, greenhouse
npc building 2, storage tower, trophy house
temple/power plant
liquid tanks, workshop, smithy
mushroom factory
mob grinder, vine farm

currently working on a chlorophypte farm
That is all awesome! I'm usually doing well, creativity-wise, if I can be bothered to replace my first wooden house in a world with stone or something later. : /
Post edited October 27, 2016 by HunchBluntley
Let's resurrect this old thread.

One screenshot too large to attach: https://imgur.com/a/qDVhMLa

And a tree house. Sort of.
Attachments:
I like the background decorations in your surface houses. It's only really marred by the blocks you've made the NPCs live in.
if i had cool creations lol
Here you go

https://imgur.com/a/SCVNpk7

My best work
been trying to build nicer things recently...

THIS THREAD MUST LIIIIIVVVE!
BillyMaysFan59:
...and while i doubt you'll ever see this as you chose to venture into the desert... I hope yer well mate!
Attachments:
Post edited November 10, 2019 by Sachys
Sachys: been trying to build nicer things recently...
Looks great. Must have taken quite a while to put together.
Sachys: been trying to build nicer things recently...
WingedKagouti: Looks great. Must have taken quite a while to put together.
cheers! took a fair few hours yeah. id started a new world to take on hardmode then found out about the update due soon so focused on building nicer things instead.

nearly done with this one now.
Attachments:
high rated
Just about done with my flying island / dock for the stampunk NPC. Needs more clouds!
Attachments:
This thread has been a little bit neglected.

Here's a beach house of sorts. ;)
Attachments: