It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi there, im not sure if this is allowed 100% but i was wondering if anyone still has the installer for the 1.3.5.3 as i was going to store it on the HDD but it updated and now i can't get it anywhere. not even the rollback feature gets the offline installer (just the files)

If it's not then that fine.

I do own the game obviously, i'm not sure if my profile shows that or not for other folks?

-Cheers
This is the kind of thing you should ask GOG support for ;)
vv221: This is the kind of thing you should ask GOG support for ;)
i did, but with the CV eh
Why wait until almost a week after the game was updated? 1.3.5.3 was available for over three years. Not sure if GOG will give you that version but please let us know if they do.
DoomSooth: Why wait until almost a week after the game was updated? 1.3.5.3 was available for over three years. Not sure if GOG will give you that version but please let us know if they do.
Probably because the OP expected tModLoader to be updated to work with 1.4 in a timely fashion, since it was being advertised as an official free DLC for the Steam version of Terraria.

But tModLoader has still not been updated to work with any version of 1.4, so the OP likely just wants a version of the Terraria executable that works with the mods (s)he uses.
AsskickingHusky: Hi there, im not sure if this is allowed 100% but i was wondering if anyone still has the installer for the 1.3.5.3 as i was going to store it on the HDD but it updated and now i can't get it anywhere. not even the rollback feature gets the offline installer (just the files)

I do own the game obviously, i'm not sure if my profile shows that or not for other folks?

-Cheers
I have it. Interested?
low rated
AsskickingHusky: Hi there, im not sure if this is allowed 100% but i was wondering if anyone still has the installer for the 1.3.5.3 as i was going to store it on the HDD but it updated and now i can't get it anywhere. not even the rollback feature gets the offline installer (just the files)

-Cheers
GrandMoffVixen: I have it. Interested?
I am very interested :)
GigaSimp has no games on their account.

If anybody needs earlier versions of installers, please do try contacting Support like vv221 suggested.
Post edited November 05, 2020 by InkPanther

-Cheers
GrandMoffVixen: I have it. Interested?
if you look at my account, i have terraria as well as other games, can i have it please