It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi guys and gals,

We have uploaded a patch that will update your Symphony install to version 996. Please download the Universal update from your game shelf to enjoy the latest version of Symphony :)

Changes:

-Unlimited song length support
-Faster & MUCH more stable song scanning, especially for large collections
-Beta controller support (in-game only for now)
-Numerous bug fixes and minor tweaks

Thanks and have a nice day :)
Awesome! I might try to jump back into this game now that it's all around more stable and usable.
No more 10 minute max?! As a big fan of BTBAM, that is great news!
And Metal fans everywhere rejoice. :)
Thanks for the good words everyone! We hope this major update fixes any issues you might have had and makes the game more enjoyable! We will monitor this forum if you run into any issues.

Cheers,

Francois
Empty Clip Studios
No length limit? Oh baby, Progressive rock time!
Thank you.
I get an error trying to install the update (attached). Was there a patch prior to this one? If there was, I didn't get a notice on my shelf like I did for this one and other game updates.
Attachments:
jimnms: I get an error trying to install the update (attached). Was there a patch prior to this one? If there was, I didn't get a notice on my shelf like I did for this one and other game updates.
If you have version 1.0.0 of our installer then please download the new version 2.0.0 installer for Symphony.

The version 2.0.0 installer was part of a site-wide installer update and we didn't give out updates for those because they were just that: installer changes (icons, different compression methods, and other miscellaneous things).

Let me know if I can help with anything else :)
Wow, the length limit +really+ is gone, it even seems to let me play those two-hour DJ mixes. I don't think I've got the stamina for that, though. :o)

Now that I think about it, anyone who beats the whole fifteen hours of the 'Global Goa Party' on ANY difficulty really deserves a special award. (I'd be very curious as to whether the game would be able to handle such an obscenely large file… ^^)
Awesome!

Is it possible for GOG-team to make a Mac port of the game?
Have the issues with your ship jumping all over the screen been resolved yet? I really want to play this game but it was unplayable for me back in January when I bought it due to this issue.
Jadentsu: Have the issues with your ship jumping all over the screen been resolved yet? I really want to play this game but it was unplayable for me back in January when I bought it due to this issue.
I played the latest version and my ship never jumped all over the screen. Perhaps the new version will work better for you now? :)