It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Does this require a joystick or can you play with a game pad, or mouse/keyboard? Whats ideal?

Thanks!
Erzeal: Does this require a joystick or can you play with a game pad, or mouse/keyboard? Whats ideal?

Thanks!
You can play with all devices. I think joystick is best (I prefer my xbox 360 controller over my flight stick), but keyboard works well enough. God bless you if you can play with the mouse... lol... :-p
Erzeal: Does this require a joystick or can you play with a game pad, or mouse/keyboard? Whats ideal?

Thanks!
drhoads: You can play with all devices. I think joystick is best (I prefer my xbox 360 controller over my flight stick), but keyboard works well enough. God bless you if you can play with the mouse... lol... :-p
If you increase sensitivity to a value greater than the default 100 (perhaps 150) in dosboxSUBWAR.conf, you'll find the mouse is A LOT more manageable.
Post edited November 18, 2016 by danq333