It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello
Wanted to ask if xbox controller is compatible to this game as everytime I try to calibrate at the start of the game it won't succesfully and can't pass this over until I have to unplug my controller completely.
I play all the previous Wing Commander games with my 360 xbox controller without problem though ( except WC 3 )..
Can I edit dosbox config somehow to deactivate the controller without physically unplugging it everytime i want to play?
Thank you
Post edited January 12, 2020 by cybermaniac
This is an issue caused by the round axis limits of the thumbsticks.
Dos era joysticks had square axis limits and the calibrationroutine expects this.

What you can do is open joy.cpl (enter it in the search bar).
And when you calibrate it in game look in the gamecontrollerpanel if you hit the corners.
Strijkbout: This is an issue caused by the round axis limits of the thumbsticks.
Dos era joysticks had square axis limits and the calibrationroutine expects this.

What you can do is open joy.cpl (enter it in the search bar).
And when you calibrate it in game look in the gamecontrollerpanel if you hit the corners.
It worked ! I can play this game now ..Thank you very much !
cybermaniac: It worked ! I can play this game now ..Thank you very much !
Glad to be of service, have fun!