It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A few fixes/updates today. Let me know if you come across any issues with this patch.

3/26/20 - 0.493a
FIXED: Duplicate schematics will not be awarded. When you do find a new schematic as loot in space or ground combat, it should always be a schematic you do not already have.
FIXED: When crafting melee weapons, mod slots will be rewarded at the correct tiers.
FIXED: In very rare cases, ship equipment was being rewarded when turning in a ground faction mission resulting in broken ship equipment being placed in your backpack.
FIXED: Salvaging and crafting EXP bars displayed on the crafting and salvaging UI were not showing correct progress after recent changes. EXP was being rewarded correctly.
FIXED: When looting ore from ships, the amount of ore rewarded and placed in cargo is now correctly calculated.
FIXED: If you initiated a trade while in Achmedius at Halamis Ore, Hurzog Mining or the Slice Mines, universe data was not being sent to the Trade-Net correctly resulting incorrect drop-off and pick up locations among other things.
UPDATED: Increased the range at which ship loot containers are scooped to ship cargo. Increased the speed at which ship loot containers are moved to the cargo bay.
At my 4th fight against sipders, the game crashed suddenly.
You can send me your log file and I'll take a look. It could be a driver problem or a number of other things.

Open the game install folder->Log folder. Attach the file in that folder (S3DClient.log) to an email and send to support@stellartactics.com and I'll get back to you.
ERISS: At my 4th fight against sipders, the game crashed suddenly.
I encountered this also (with the Arach Brood Mother fight, and with subsequent Research Station combats). I have sent an email to support with logs/savegames, but if you have an Asus Xonar card - try disabling it (you may need to reboot your system afterwards) to see if that makes a difference. In my case it seemed to stop the crashing - but no sound took a lot of the atmosphere out of the game... ;)
AstralWanderer: if you have an Asus Xonar card - try disabling it - but no sound took a lot of the atmosphere
i use HD Realtek sound from MSI motherboard.
This crash is rare and very random.