It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Everything works fine with my 360 controller except I cant pause in races.
I can't find a way to bind START button to PAUSE.

is there a fix / tweak for this?
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
dr904: Everything works fine with my 360 controller except I cant pause in races.

Same problem, missing START PAUSE instead of using esc, also missing changing minimap instead of capslock. If someone know what to modify in the current_control.map file?
dr904: Everything works fine with my 360 controller except I cant pause in races.

Nbat: Same problem, missing START PAUSE instead of using esc, also missing changing minimap instead of capslock. If someone know what to modify in the current_control.map file?
You can edit current_control.map with a free program called Notepad++
Nbat: Same problem, missing START PAUSE instead of using esc, also missing changing minimap instead of capslock. If someone know what to modify in the current_control.map file?
LordFendleberry: You can edit current_control.map with a free program called Notepad++
But what should I edit?
Can't find any line that says "pause", or something like that.
LordFendleberry: You can edit current_control.map with a free program called Notepad++
Yes it was I have done for some command, but what do you write to have
the start button as Esc
a x360 controller touch as cap lock?