It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

On my Viewsonic 22" monitor the game just looks a little blurry at the non-native resolution of 1280x1024, and 1600x1200 is too high.
Would like to know if there are any ways to force a resolution via config file or something??
This question / problem has been solved by h0w1erimage
MagicFeather: Can someone upload the edited config file? I can't get it to work, yes its window mode, but the screen size stays the same. So can please someone upload a working config file?

Thankx!
Why is is not working ? Is it not allowing you to save the edits you're making to the config file ?
MagicFeather: Can someone upload the edited config file? I can't get it to work, yes its window mode, but the screen size stays the same. So can please someone upload a working config file?

Thankx!
Namur: Why is is not working ? Is it not allowing you to save the edits you're making to the config file ?
The resolution simply won't change, and the config file is saved.
MagicFeather: The resolution simply won't change, and the config file is saved.
If the window is always the same size you probably haven't deleted the line

ScreenResolution =

This is what that section should look like when the game is running in windowed mode

Graphic =
{
ShowHitInfo = 3,
AvoidExcessiveFrameBuffering = 0,
VSync = 1,
FlatShades = 1,
EffectLightmap = 1,
EnvironmentMapping = 1,
AdornMode = 2,
ObjectFadeDistance = 75,
ShadowType = 1,
TextureQuality = 3,