It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi everyone,

We have uploaded patch 1.03 for Speedball 2 HD. Please make sure to download the Universal update in order to have the latest version of the game :)

Changelog:

Improved 360 pad support
Adjusted career payouts to balance team upgrade speed
Improved launch compatibility for people who had trouble starting the game

Thanks and have a nice day :)
Nice, will try it out later this evening. I especially look forward to test the adjusted career payouts.
Retroguiden: Nice, will try it out later this evening. I especially look forward to test the adjusted career payouts.
Yep me too ^^
Glad to see the dev is still working on this, and i hope he can fix all the little issues to make this the definite speedball experience :p
JudasIscariot: Hi everyone,

We have uploaded patch 1.03 for Speedball 2 HD. Please make sure to download the Universal update in order to have the latest version of the game :)

Changelog:

Improved 360 pad support

Thanks for the continued work! I have noticed a few other little bugs here and there:

1. When I use the Xbox 360 controller, I do not like the pause menu being on the B button so I reconfigured the settings to use START. However, the game will still go to the pause/strategy screen if I press either START or B now and I keep accidentally pressing B during matches.

2. When a player is killed, the robots come to take him away but simply disappear on the edge of the screen briefly leaving a floating dead body right before the next round starts. This bug doesn't affect gameplay, obviously, just a bit of polish.

Changelog:

Improved 360 pad support

Hi,

Just a stupid question. Steam mentioned a May update. Will it also be on GOG?

Cheers
Post edited July 22, 2014 by patricklibuda

Changelog:

Improved 360 pad support

patricklibuda: Hi,

Just a stupid question. Steam mentioned a May update. Will it also be on GOG?

Cheers
I am not sure that patch will come but it's nearly fix nothing . It's pretty much dead and abandoned game .
The balance is complete shit.
NO CREDITS, at least not nearly enough. IF YOU SCROUNGE EVERYTING TOGETHER MAYBE YOU HAVE A TEAM WITH SOME 5 STAR PLAYERS AT THE END OF YOUR CARREER.

You took out ALL the credits. And you put in some extra specially bad stuff.

Such as:
When you are close to knocking out a stronger opponent, suddenly you dont tackly him, you slide THROUGH him.
This is bullshit, and happens so often... its put in there.

When you face a stronger team your teams AI goes all over the place, causing team mates to switch very quickly OR causing no team mate to be present. They just stand in a corner far away or something.

Please redress the balance.
Post edited November 25, 2018 by AvatharBehemoth