It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ToasterBox: Guys I´ve just made a python scirpt that makes it easier to switch between languages after you´ve already installed your Simcity 3000/Simcity 3000 Unlimited. It works on both Windows and Linux version of this game. In order to use it all you have to do is install Simcity 3000 with English as the default language and then have python 2.7 installed on your computer and download my python script and then place it in your Simcity 3000 Res folder.

Now Windows users might be wondering why would they use my script instead of using the one provided by GOG to change the language? Well for the simple fact that it provides some additional language translations that the one provided by GOG wont provide such as:

-Portuguese Brazilian
-Polish
-Russian
-Spanish

Download it here

https://github.com/tetration/Simcity3000_Language_Selector]
Github Project page[/url]
Plokite_Wolf: GOG doesn't even have some Polish localizations made by their owners at CD Projekt, so it comes to no surprise.
ToasterBox: If you use my python script language setup for Simcity 3000 Unlimited you will be able to play the game in Polish

Edit: Instructions on how to install and use it can be found inside the readme file or the project´s page
SIR YOU ARE A BOSS HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU! :) (NEEDS TO BE PHYTON 2.7 MANDATORY DO NOT TRY WITH NEW VERSIONS)

con esto se solucionan los problemas de idioma del juego! ;)
ToasterBox: Guys I´ve just made a python scirpt that makes it easier to switch between languages after you´ve already installed your Simcity 3000/Simcity 3000 Unlimited. It works on both Windows and Linux version of this game. In order to use it all you have to do is install Simcity 3000 with English as the default language and then have python 2.7 installed on your computer and download my python script and then place it in your Simcity 3000 Res folder.

Now Windows users might be wondering why would they use my script instead of using the one provided by GOG to change the language? Well for the simple fact that it provides some additional language translations that the one provided by GOG wont provide such as:

-Portuguese Brazilian
-Polish
-Russian
-Spanish

Download it here

Plokite_Wolf: GOG doesn't even have some Polish localizations made by their owners at CD Projekt, so it comes to no surprise.
ToasterBox: If you use my python script language setup for Simcity 3000 Unlimited you will be able to play the game in Polish

Edit: Instructions on how to install and use it can be found inside the readme file or the project´s page
Thank you, it's too easy to use and it fixed the problem I had.
No pude conseguir otra solución que funcionara así de bien, que no diera problemas y fuera fácil de usar, hay que tener en cuenta el uso de Python en su versión 2.7. Así puedes traducir Simcity 3000 al español.

-Portuguese Brazilian
-Polish
-Russian
-Spanish

Download it here

If you use my python script language setup for Simcity 3000 Unlimited you will be able to play the game in Polish

Carpanwithdots: Thank you, it's too easy to use and it fixed the problem I had.
No pude conseguir otra solución que funcionara así de bien, que no diera problemas y fuera fácil de usar, hay que tener en cuenta el uso de Python en su versión 2.7. Así puedes traducir Simcity 3000 al español.
You're welcome! I plan on updating it for Python 3 whenever I have some spare time.