It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

shmerl: Did you notice a problem with saving in the Linux version? It always overwrite the previous save instead of creating a new one. Seems like a bug.

I'll try reporting it to the developer.
Daliz: Yes you are right. I didn't notice it before because savepoints and quicksave is all I used..
I'm kind of OK with checkpoints, since they happen often. So it's not really a major issue.
What version of Mac OSX is required? I downloaded it but it won't open. When I looked at the package contents and found the game app, it said it required OSX 10.9, but the catalog page says it requires 10.6.8 or later. I have 10.7.5 and would love to get it running.
Zers: What version of Mac OSX is required? I downloaded it but it won't open. When I looked at the package contents and found the game app, it said it required OSX 10.9, but the catalog page says it requires 10.6.8 or later. I have 10.7.5 and would love to get it running.
Ah, I thought I had the correct info. Please contact our Support department about getting a refund if updating your Mac OS X is out of the question :) Tell Support I sent you :)