It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So it was just announced that the next version of Shadow Warrior (2013) will include Linux and Mac versions on Steam.

Will this also eventually apply to the GOG.com release?
Post edited March 27, 2015 by hamishpaulwilson
hamishpaulwilson: So it was just announced that the next version of Shadow Warrior (2013) will include Linux and Mac versions on Steam.

I second this motion. Also, where's the Linux version of Megabyte Punch?
hamishpaulwilson: So it was just announced that the next version of Shadow Warrior (2013) will include Linux and Mac versions on Steam.

I expect it to appear here, but it wouldn't hurt to remind GOG about it :)
Feels really good to see that still there are devs who aren't greedy and are releasing a free DX11 patch while others (Capcom and FromSoftware) sells them as a separate product and splitting the community.
So as an alternative you can also just grab yourself a DRM Free copy as part of Humble Indie Bundle 14.

The Linux and Mac versions should still come to GOG.com at some point of course.
hamishpaulwilson: So as an alternative you can also just grab yourself a DRM Free copy as part of Humble Indie Bundle 14.

The Linux and Mac versions should still come to GOG.com at some point of course.
They should, but FWH developers were strangely silent about it, despite many people asking them:
https://www.facebook.com/ShadowWarriorGame/posts/646823415448251
No news on this?
It's been a while. Is it going to be released here at all or not?
I asked support about the Linux version of this and I was told that it's expected to become available here within the next few weeks.
shmerl: No news on this?
I wrote to FWH and got ignored, so I am reallty getting pissed off with this lack of support and mere politeness to the people who paid money for their fucking game
adamhm: I asked support about the Linux version of this and I was told that it's expected to become available here within the next few weeks.
Good news, as GOG said they were ready to roll out the patch and were just waiting for the developers to give them the update. It seems that these "guys" at least (and last) will bring the update here then.

It's here now :)

JudasIscariot: It's here now :)
Thanks!
I just run it on ultra settings - and it runs beautifully!
Did you notice a problem with saving in the Linux version? It always overwrites the previous save instead of creating a new one. Seems like a bug.

I'll try reporting it to the developer.
Post edited May 14, 2015 by shmerl
shmerl: Did you notice a problem with saving in the Linux version? It always overwrite the previous save instead of creating a new one. Seems like a bug.

I'll try reporting it to the developer.
Yes you are right. I didn't notice it before because savepoints and quicksave is all I used..