It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi All,

I'm trying to run the game on ASUS laptop that has Intel HD graphics 4000 on Windows 10 64bit. When the game starts, all I see is pink color screen. I have reinstalled the latest Intel driver, deleted the game sate save file in the C:\User path and still no difference. I have no problem running games like say Darkest Dungeon, Civilization 4 just to name a few. Any ideas ?

Thanks!
BlackJaguar: Hi All,

I'm trying to run the game on ASUS laptop that has Intel HD graphics 4000 on Windows 10 64bit. When the game starts, all I see is pink color screen. I have reinstalled the latest Intel driver, deleted the game sate save file in the C:\User path and still no difference. I have no problem running games like say Darkest Dungeon, Civilization 4 just to name a few. Any ideas ?

Thanks!
Having the exact same issue, with Intel hd graphics 520 + Nvidia GeForce 930m.
Waiting on GOG customer support to get back to me. I also never had issues with other games.

I have updated drivers and updated VC++ Redist 2010 (x86) as suggested on some forums...nothing helps.

One question I have is why is there 2 versions of the install for this game on the download page?
Anyway, I have tried both and both have the same issue.
BlackJaguar: Hi All,

Thanks!
roninPT: Having the exact same issue, with Intel hd graphics 520 + Nvidia GeForce 930m.
Waiting on GOG customer support to get back to me. I also never had issues with other games.

I have updated drivers and updated VC++ Redist 2010 (x86) as suggested on some forums...nothing helps.

One question I have is why is there 2 versions of the install for this game on the download page?
I gave up long time ago on the laptop playing any games. In your case, did you disable the intel graphics card and instead use the nvidia 930m...that should fix the problems.
roninPT: Having the exact same issue, with Intel hd graphics 520 + Nvidia GeForce 930m.

BlackJaguar: I gave up long time ago on the laptop playing any games. In your case, did you disable the intel graphics card and instead use the nvidia 930m...that should fix the problems.
Tried that already and updating drivers, no luck.
the last suggestion that the GOG customer support offered was trying a clean boot to see if it works, haven´t gotten around to do that yet.

on my laptop so far I have been able to run all the games I've wanted...but I usually don´t go for brand new games on PC....I save that for my console, Shadow Tactics is the first time I ran into problems.
BlackJaguar: I gave up long time ago on the laptop playing any games. In your case, did you disable the intel graphics card and instead use the nvidia 930m...that should fix the problems.
roninPT: Tried that already and updating drivers, no luck.
the last suggestion that the GOG customer support offered was trying a clean boot to see if it works, haven´t gotten around to do that yet.

on my laptop so far I have been able to run all the games I've wanted...but I usually don´t go for brand new games on PC....I save that for my console, Shadow Tactics is the first time I ran into problems.
I think it's the game and not your laptop. In my case I know intel Graphics cards are not exactly great for games but your nvidia 930m shouldn't have any problems.
roninPT: Tried that already and updating drivers, no luck.

BlackJaguar: I think it's the game and not your laptop. In my case I know intel Graphics cards are not exactly great for games but your nvidia 930m shouldn't have any problems.
gave up also after testing in clean boot mode and the problem remains.
I asked gog support about a refund, waiting on an answer.

I guess I'll have to look to the PS4 port to play this game.
I have ASUS laptop with 920M - works fine.
It looks like software problem not hardware.