It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Can anyone solve this problem? I even tinkered with the graphics settings (not the resolution) but this problem still persists.

Help!
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
I can't test it right now and maybe I'm mistaken... but it's worth a shot:

Could you try to force de-activate V-SYNC in your graphics driver options? It's often the cause of such issues (on the other hand it sometimes fixes it by limiting the framerate... maybe try both)
bildo1977: Can anyone solve this problem? I even tinkered with the graphics settings (not the resolution) but this problem still persists.

Help!
I had this too, but without use of the gamepad. This was solved by installing a graphics update mod. It also claimed to fix some bugs, and it certainly fixed this one. For me at least. I can't remember the exact threat, but it is somewhere on this forum.
Post edited June 22, 2020 by rojobahr