2) Download the program Nvidia Inspector, which allows you to set up custom profiles per game (like Sacrifice). Nvidia Inpector is available from links here: http://majorgeeks.com/NVIDIA_Inspector_d6630.html
3) Extract the files in the download to a directory, and run the executable nvidiaInspector. This will open up a dialog giving various health information about your system.
4) In the middle right-ish of the dialog, to the right of where it list your driver version, is a button with a wrench icon. click it to set up a new profile (you may prompted to allow the program to make changes.)
5) Create a new profile by clicking the small orange 'star' icon on the taskbar at the top of the new window. Name it whatever you wish
6) In the section of buttons immediately to the right of the new profile button section, there is an "Add Programs to profile" button. Click it, and add your Sacrifice executable to the profile. (Mine, for example, is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\sacrifice\sacrifice.e xe)
7) A few button sections to the right is button with an icon of a magnifying glass over some gears. Click this to discover extra options (this may take a moment).
8) Scroll down to the "Unknown" section of values. There will be a setting with the name PRE_D3D_COMPATIBILITY_BITS (0x0090F680). Either using the dropdown or typing it in manually, set the value to 0x00000040. (If selecting from the dropdown, there will be a list of game titles that should use this setting.)
9) Apply the settings, close the inspector, and use your Nvidia compatible copy of Sacrifice!
Credit goes to: http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1327737