It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Will the full soundtrack be added to GOG?
This question / problem has been solved by zaine-himage
It seems unlikely at this point. Neither GOG nor Steam have the soundtrack so far. Since Steam has the ability to sell the soundtrack as additional content, It would have been there if Interceptor had the ability to sell it. My guess is that whomever did the soundtrack work is probably distributing it themselves.
Thank you for the answer! I thought that the entire soundtrack from the game might show up here at some point, but since it's 2014 already I also doubt that it's going to happen. Oh well!
MaciekMaciek87: Thank you for the answer! I thought that the entire soundtrack from the game might show up here at some point, but since it's 2014 already I also doubt that it's going to happen. Oh well!
OH IT'S HAPPENING.
MaciekMaciek87: Thank you for the answer! I thought that the entire soundtrack from the game might show up here at some point, but since it's 2014 already I also doubt that it's going to happen. Oh well!
CrzyFooL: OH IT'S HAPPENING.
I am excited for that!