It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It's been a while since our last update, and 1.05 seems a pretty good build so I hope this one can be added. Don't forget about the gog buyers!
Post edited June 23, 2017 by Vargas78
Vargas78: It's been a while since our last update, and 1.05 seems a pretty good build so I hope this one can be added. Don't forget about the gog buyers!
Honestly, considering the level of (in)activity on this forum, especially when compared to the Steam forum, I wouldn't be surprised if they thought no one on GOG was playing the game.

The only notable update since 1.02 that interests me right now though is the Gold Skill fixes. The rest can easily wait until they iron out their core system issues (e.g. save decryption and flawed de-spawning).
Post edited June 23, 2017 by Offkorn
1.04 is available now, so it looks I got my wish regarding the Gold Skill fixes.

Here's hoping it doesn't reset my progress like the last patch.
Me too, i wait 1.05 path but i wait french translation too.

Gog.com are a big problem with patch. We must always wait between few days and a lot of months ...... It is not normal.
1.05 is now available.

In addition to the fixes, it also comes with Achievement support as well (they'll pop for existing games the next time you clear a dungeon and/or upgrade some skills).
Post edited July 07, 2017 by Offkorn