It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Torjus: The facts:

Downloaded resonance installer via latest GOG Downloader on 26 APR 2013.

WINE
Wineskin version 2.5.8
Engine WS8Wine1.2.3

RESONANCE SETUP

√ Run in a window instead of fullscreen
Graphics driver: Direct3D 9
Graphics filter: 2x nearest-neighbour filter

Digital Sound: Default DirectSound Device
MIDI Music: Default MCI Music Device
√ Use speech pack if available

√ Side borders on widescreen monitors

- - -

'Save and Run' button leads to a white X11 screen titled Resonance and a program error box which does display correctly.

Should I force Wineskin to run in Quartz? What else can I do to get Resonance running?

Please note: I cannot run Windows or Linux.
Have you tried running our version of Resonance that we set up to run on Mac OS X? Because from what I gather from your post, it sounds like you're running the Windows installer instead. Correct me if I am wrong :D
JudasIscariot: Have you tried running our version of Resonance that we set up to run on Mac OS X? Because from what I gather from your post, it sounds like you're running the Windows installer instead. Correct me if I am wrong :D
Torjus: Correction provided. I am talking about the Mac OS X version from the resonance_1.0.0.2.dmg file.

After mounting the disk image, I moved the Resonance application to my Applications folder, double-clicked to run it, and received the white-screen problem described above.

I then redownloaded with the GOG Downloader and encountered the same problem.

So, then I right-clicked the Resonance App -> Show Package Contents -> opened Wineskin -> Advanced to find out which version came installed with the Mac OS X GoG App, and reported those values.
Ahh ok thanks. Looks like I need to brush up on my Mac OS X knowledge, then :P

Please write to our Support department and send in all the necessary info i.e. hardware and os version etc. Thanks and sorry for the confusion :D.