It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

http://store.steampowered.com/app/806010/Regalia_Of_Men_and_Monarchs__The_Unending_Grimoire/

Hopefully imminent for GOG, but who knows.

Hopefully it's just tech/Galaxy issues or overworked developers needing to catch up, and not outright shunning/flaking out.

Kind of a head's up, might be good to scout for more info or poke the devs a little.
Update: They are officially confirmed as trying to get it to us, based on whatever non-disclosable publisher-based reason that this may or may not be achievable:

-----------------------------------------

http://steamcommunity.com/app/464150/discussions/0/1696040635927994435

Hey MTaur,

this is taking more time than we have initially anticipated. We're discussing this with the publisher as we speak. I'll let you know when we have more info.
mothwentbad: Update: They are officially confirmed as trying to get it to us, based on whatever non-disclosable publisher-based reason that this may or may not be achievable:

-----------------------------------------

http://steamcommunity.com/app/464150/discussions/0/1696040635927994435

Hey MTaur,

this is taking more time than we have initially anticipated. We're discussing this with the publisher as we speak. I'll let you know when we have more info.
Well, damn, I hope it will get here, I'm waiting for this dlc to come on gog before purchasing the game. I was already burned with games not getting the same treatment as the steam counterpart (both updates and dlc wise); thankfully this game seems to be patched pretty often here too, so I hope for the best.
It probably won't release on gog. :/
As of today, 26th of April. No DLC in sight. The publisher and developers are clearly do not give a crap about GOG customers and are just trying to drag time out with non-committal replies when asked, which is kind of ironic given that GOG is a Polish company. Meanwhile, they throw their scant resources into console editions which STILL launched broken. Yes, I am aware the porting was carried out by another studio but obviously some Pixelated Milk staff need to be on hand to provide support. I'm not upset they make console versions, but any small company worth its salt know to take care of their existing customers first before trying to win over new ones.

I'm done with them. Finished putting up with their business practices. From DLC noit coming to GOG to playable character-DLC which was supposed to release simultaneously at first and then mysteriously gets delayed while Royal Edition get released which conveniently avoid bundling said DLC into the package. I guess there's going to be another Extremely Royal edition containing ALL pieces of DLC being released later on while GOG customers who supported them from the beginning get the shaft.
The Royal Edition, which includes two sets of DLC, just released today, so worry not, the developers do care about GOG. The release is odd, though, you have to get the whole thing together with another copy of the base game, but at 80% discount, so you just pay $5 for the DLC essentially if you already own the game.
vulchor: The Royal Edition, which includes two sets of DLC, just released today, so worry not, the developers do care about GOG. The release is odd, though, you have to get the whole thing together with another copy of the base game, but at 80% discount, so you just pay $5 for the DLC essentially if you already own the game.
For some reason they dont want to release DLCs as separate upgrades...
Funniest thing that for Russia difference between Royal and regular edition is 15rub (or 0.32$), which is makes no sense in purchasing not Royal edition.