It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Anticon: Thanks for your solution, much appreciated.
You're welcome. :)
Latest patch won't memorize "always run" between levels. I'll turn it on by pressing H by default. When a level ends and the next begins, my character will be walking , and I'll have to press H twice to get "always run" working again. The pressing twice thing may show that the game thinks it's on in some way, even though it's not working.
Gregsylvania: Latest patch won't memorize "always run" between levels. I'll turn it on by pressing H by default. When a level ends and the next begins, my character will be walking , and I'll have to press H twice to get "always run" working again. The pressing twice thing may show that the game thinks it's on in some way, even though it's not working.
Hi,

this has been addressed already and will be fixed within the next patch.

:)

Best Regards
Jakub
Hello,

I am playing the Industrial episode, the Military section. However, after I finish the first military mission - The Hangar, the game returns me back to the main menu instead of loading the 2nd mission.

At the time of posting using 1.0.0.2.1
(Performance issues seem to be on my end, as today game feels and plays much better)
I finished the game on Normal difficulty, but got achievement for completing it on easiest difficulty. That's a bummer.
Post edited November 19, 2018 by donlakonchinno
pw_x64.exe

Hi again, I downloaded the most recent update 10.0.0.2.1

I followed all of GOGs articles in regards to game crashing. I've spent well over 3-4 hours trying to troubleshoot this game so I can play it....

Nothing's still working. I'm having no issues launching other games from other services.

I emailed support friday night.... left a post in this forum topic earlier about this exact issue. The game launches, the mouse cursor changes, the opening sound effects play from the two company logo changes. Then, the game crashes.
When you die on Hardcore difficulty and start all over again, you will have the light spell already equiped in the start map before you even collected it.
Post edited November 18, 2018 by Berzerk2002
Gregsylvania: Latest patch won't memorize "always run" between levels. I'll turn it on by pressing H by default. When a level ends and the next begins, my character will be walking , and I'll have to press H twice to get "always run" working again. The pressing twice thing may show that the game thinks it's on in some way, even though it's not working.
BuckshotSoftware: Hi,

this has been addressed already and will be fixed within the next patch.

:)

Best Regards
Jakub
Rad, thanks. Will say I've been really enjoying the game which isn't anything you probably haven't heard.
Can't seem to go from Ice Caves - The Descent to Ice Caves - Trapped. When I reach the end of the first Ice Caves level, it just dumps me back to the main menu. Tried this multiple times, clean install, deleted the old Registry files after uninstall, everything. The first Ice Caves level just won't progress.

I know the Trapped level works, I can access it from the Single Levels.

I tried to alter the registry entry to change what level I was on in the main game but that brings up another oddity. I originally had the game installed as a direct download from GOG.com but uninstalled that and installed the GOG Galaxy version. The weird thing is the registry entries are not there in the Galaxy version? Or did you change something in this version for where unlocks, weapon upgrades, and so on are stored? Because the info isn't there on the Galaxy install.

This is all the Registry has in it when it should have way more data like ammo counts and such. This is the registry entry after playing through all the way up to the Ice Caves.
Attachments:
ASpeeedyNiNjA: pw_x64.exe

I followed all of GOGs articles in regards to game crashing. I've spent well over 3-4 hours trying to troubleshoot this game so I can play it....

Nothing's still working. I'm having no issues launching other games from other services.

I emailed support friday night.... left a post in this forum topic earlier about this exact issue. The game launches, the mouse cursor changes, the opening sound effects play from the two company logo changes. Then, the game crashes.
I had the same problem last night after trying to roll back to an earlier version to check if the stuttering was from the update. Today I manually cleared the games entries in Windows Registry and reinstalled and it worked. Probably messing with the updates confused the registry and uninstall didnt clear it.
E4M6 - At the exit of this map one enemy seems to be stuck in the water under the platform.
Sikkie: Flamethrower is broken. It has no ammo and the ammo pickups for it don't work(cannot pick them up).
Yes. I got the flamethrower in a secret room in the ice area. It never had ammo, and as soon as I switched to a different weapon, I could never re-equip it. I upgraded it: got no ammo. I got a perk to give me ammo from explosive crates: doesn't seem to do anything and I can't get ammo.
Nie wiem, czy to bug ale postanowiłem o tym napisać. Gracz nie kończąc drugiego poziomu pierwszego epizodu może posiadać nielimitowaną ilość punktów ulepszenia broni oraz punktów statysyk. Po zakońćzeniu E1M1 wystarczy wrócić do warsztatu by zachować wszystkie punkty doświadczenia oraz punkty ulepszeń ALE nie dodatkowe życia. Gra nie pozwala farmić dodatkowych żyć, ale pozwala farmić wszystko pozostałe.
ASpeeedyNiNjA: pw_x64.exe

Jewmander: I had the same problem last night after trying to roll back to an earlier version to check if the stuttering was from the update. Today I manually cleared the games entries in Windows Registry and reinstalled and it worked. Probably messing with the updates confused the registry and uninstall didnt clear it.
Hi,

FYI The game save is now located under LocalLow/Buckshot Software/ProjectWarlock in your %APPDATA% directory. Registry only saves graphical settings now.

Best Regards,
Jakub
Jewmander: I had the same problem last night after trying to roll back to an earlier version to check if the stuttering was from the update. Today I manually cleared the games entries in Windows Registry and reinstalled and it worked. Probably messing with the updates confused the registry and uninstall didnt clear it.
BuckshotSoftware: Hi,

FYI The game save is now located under LocalLow/Buckshot Software/ProjectWarlock in your %APPDATA% directory. Registry only saves graphical settings now.

Best Regards,
Jakub
This might actually have to do with the level progression bug. I noticed when I did a fresh install of Project Warlock after deleting the regristry info that I still had all the Single Levels unlocked despite not having a game in progress.

I just tried deleting the save file from the APPDATA folder and started the game up. Single levels were all blanked out. Started a new game and was able to progress past the first Ice Caves mission.

Before the patch I had Project Warlock direct downloaded from GOG.com (not through Galaxy) and had played all the way through. When the patch came out I uninstalled PW but left the registry in place and reinstalled from GOG Galaxy. Despite being a clean install I think the save file imported some data from the Registry because I had no Continue Game but all the Single Levels unlocked and that's when the weird level progression bugs started showing up.

Hope this helps.