It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Patch log says:

Primordia patch log
Update from version 2.0.0.2 to 2.0.3.5

Incorrect version of: C:\GOG Games\Primordia\speech.vox

Anyone has solution?
NoirBG: Patch log says:

Primordia patch log
Update from version 2.0.0.2 to 2.0.3.5

Incorrect version of: C:\GOG Games\Primordia\speech.vox

Anyone has solution?
I have no idea. The game shouldn't have been patched any time recently, and it's never been at version 2 point anything. I'll check with the GOG folks.
I just checked, and my version of Primordia Installer is 2.0.0 and it has avaiable patch 2.0.3.
I downloaded game and it works fine, it's patch that gives me trouble.

EDIT
Corrected spelling mistake.
Post edited September 11, 2013 by NoirBG
NoirBG: I just ckecked, and my version of Primordia Installer is 2.0.0 and it has avaiable patch 2.0.3.
I downloaded game and it works fine, it's patch that gives me trouble.
Hi,

Just wanted to let you know that we are looking into your issue :)
Thanks for quickly getting on this. This is why everyone loves GOG!
As it was suggested in a massage by Admin, reinstalling the game helped. Patcher works fine.
I don't know why I haven't thought about it myself; it's always the simplest solution it would appear.
NoirBG: As it was suggested in a massage by Admin, reinstalling the game helped. Patcher works fine.
I don't know why I haven't thought about it myself; it's always the simplest solution it would appear.
I've just uninstalled and reinstalled the game and downloaded the patch again : still won't work.

I noticed they're working on it, so I guess I'll wait for GOG to come up with something.
I also have this same problem, the patch stops working about half way through, and the patch log says "
Incorrect version of: C:\GOG Games\Primordia\speech.vox"