It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The FAQ suggested to install libasound2, which I did (both the native and i386 version). I also searched the Internet, but failed to find a solution. Suggestions anyone?

The .acm files can by played normally.

Thanks in advance.
Post edited September 18, 2017 by igrushka
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
igrushka: The FAQ suggested to install libasound2, which I did (both the native and i386 version). I also searched the Internet, but failed to find a solution. Suggestions anyone?

Thanks in advance.
Hello igrushka,

You need to install OpenAL dependency, as stated on the product page:

"Requires the following packages to be installed: libopenal1"
igrushka: The FAQ suggested to install libasound2, which I did (both the native and i386 version). I also searched the Internet, but failed to find a solution. Suggestions anyone?

Thanks in advance.
linuxvangog: Hello igrushka,

You need to install OpenAL dependency, as stated on the product page:

"Requires the following packages to be installed: libopenal1"
This library is also already installed.
Installed a bunch of libs using this command:

sudo apt-get install libc6:i386 libasound2:i386 libasound2-data:i386 libasound2-plugins:i386 libjson-c2:i386 libopenal1:i386 libstdc++6:i386 libssl1.0.0:i386 libexpat1:i386 libx11-6:i386 libxau6:i386 libxcb1:i386 libxcursor1:i386 libxdmcp6:i386 libxext6:i386 libxfixes3:i386 libxinerama1:i386 libxrandr2:i386 libxrender1:i386 libjson0:i386

Don't know what libs where required, but the sounds are working now.