It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

pi4t: Links are perfectly acceptable, here it is with the spaces removed (and the l which seemed to be missing from the end of the address added):

http://thunderpeel2001.blogspot.com/2009/01/planescape-torment-fully-modded.html

Just so you know, links are perfectly acceptable and there's no need to 'spacify' them. As you're a new user, any clickable links you add will simply redirect back to the page they're on as an anti-spam measure, but you can still post links as text for people to copy paste into their browsers as-is. Provided it's not a link to some shop to buy wedding dresses, to quote one of the weirder spambots I've seen...
Thanks very much! Don't know what happened to that missing "l", heh.

I spacified them because even just as text it told me "You cannot post any links at the moment" or something like that. But thanks for the help anyway! :)
pi4t: Links are perfectly acceptable, here it is with the spaces removed (and the l which seemed to be missing from the end of the address added):

http://thunderpeel2001.blogspot.com/2009/01/planescape-torment-fully-modded.html

Just so you know, links are perfectly acceptable and there's no need to 'spacify' them. As you're a new user, any clickable links you add will simply redirect back to the page they're on as an anti-spam measure, but you can still post links as text for people to copy paste into their browsers as-is. Provided it's not a link to some shop to buy wedding dresses, to quote one of the weirder spambots I've seen...
Prongs: Thanks very much! Don't know what happened to that missing "l", heh.

I spacified them because even just as text it told me "You cannot post any links at the moment" or something like that. But thanks for the help anyway! :)
The shsforum links don't work for me, same for anyone else?
Prongs: Thanks very much! Don't know what happened to that missing "l", heh.

Kuram: The shsforum links don't work for me, same for anyone else?
You need to have a small amount of reputation (5, I think) before you can make posts with clickable links which work, as I said in my last post. This is also unrelated to modding PS:T, so you should probably have made it as a question in the general discussion area.
Prongs: I strongly recommend new players to use the original guide on Thunderpeel2001's blog ( h t t p : / / thunderpeel2001 . blogspot . c o m / 2009 / 01 / planescape-torment-fully-modded . htm ; remove spaces) rather than the guide on GOG. It's mostly the same, but with some (very important IMO) small changes. Honestly, I'm on my first playthrough and I haven't even left the Mortuary, but it makes a big difference, specially regarding the Unfinished Business mod (most importantly, the Morte's Mortuary Moments thing).
Pardon me, but I found that several of the changes that UB made at the beginning were just dumb. Apparently those changes were originally supposed to be there, but meh. It removed several jokes which I found pretty funny (and I guess helped somewhat in building personality for the characters), forgot to mention that you have to pick up a certain item (I'm not so sure it actually forgot...maybe it just would have been considered obvious back in the era of CRPGs?) and spams lore at you that won't matter until later without even explaining some of it. In short, don't install More Morte's Mortuary Moments in the UB mod. Of course, this isn't the only difference between the two guides; among them are a feature that isn't mentioned in GOG's guide (Dustman Robes area restriction removal) and a feature that the GOG guide recommends but is not recommended by the other guide or even the mod creator (Quickload; apparently it's unstable).

TL;DR: First time you're playing? Use this* guide instead of GOG's. Trust me, much better.

* h t t p : / / thunderpeel2001 . blogspot . c o m / 2009 / 01 / planescape-torment-fully-modded . htm (remove spaces)

BTW, please let me know if I'm breaking any rules with the links, I'm new to the forums.

Very handy link. Thanks :)

Niggles: Very handy link. Thanks :)
Only thing I noticed about Thunderpeel's is that it says the Gog.com version doesn't need the Ddraw fix, which is the final mod he recommends. I couldn't run the game in my 8.1x64 installation without running the fix and selecting "Force Ddraw emulation." Otherwise, the game was too jerky with *abominable mouse control* to actually play. Using the Ddraw fix solved the problem for me completely, full screen @1920x1200 32-bits/HD 7850 2GB/Catalysts 13.12 WHQL.
Quick question, has anyone modded the new gog OSX version that's just been made available to download? I'm about to grab it and give it a go myself.
Just a quick question! I've done all the guide, but the game is flickering and when I leave any windows open while playing, it flickers in and out of the game. would the DX fix fix that?
Hi!

I've found nothing, i hope it's not a common problem i should have found the aswer.

Anyway, i try to install some mod before playing this game. I'm juste at the widescreen one.
I entrer 1920 and 1080 for resolution but the game run in a small square on the top left of my screen.

What i should do?
I would have never noticed the mod guide link on Planescape: Torments' listing, so thank you very much OP and others involved. The guide was very easy to follow, and I have not run into any problems after using it!
Ghil: Just a quick question! I've done all the guide, but the game is flickering and when I leave any windows open while playing, it flickers in and out of the game. would the DX fix fix that?
I'm having a similar problem. I've played some PS:T on my old Windows 7 laptop, but recently acquired a Windows 8 gaming rig on which I've reinstalled PS:T with all the mods in ThunderPeel's guide. However, I get flickering problems in-game, as well as the weird sense that the game is running on fast-forward, like 1.5x. When I move TNO around, he moves curiously fast while the screen slightly flickers.

I'm running the game in Windows 7 compatibility mode, but to no avail. Does anyone have an idea/fix for this ?

Thanks.
So, my monitor is 1600x900 and I set Bigg's Widescreen mod to that resolution, but for some reason it displays the game screen in a VERY small box in the corner of the screen, with everything else black. What am I doing wrong?
Is anyone working on some new mod? Fixing the old ones, uniting them into one or completing some of the unfinished content?
Calenor: So, my monitor is 1600x900 and I set Bigg's Widescreen mod to that resolution, but for some reason it displays the game screen in a VERY small box in the corner of the screen, with everything else black. What am I doing wrong?
You probably already figured this out, but you need to install the GhostDog's PS:T UI mod after installing Bigg's Widescreen and it fixes the video problems. I would just follow the whole guide in the OP link. :P
Post edited September 05, 2014 by fall3nelite
Can we get an updated version for GOG's Linux release?
If it helps anyone else (and apologies if this has already been mentioned) I was having a really hard time getting this installed according to the guide on my Windows 8.1 machine. Running the widescreen mod (when it actually worked...that involved several tries before it installed correctly and I don't know what got it to finally work) at native resolution of 1366x768 with the GUI mod caused lots of random flickering. I reinstalled ddrawfix using the wine resources (option 3) before installing any other mods. Everything works perfectly now. No slowdowns or flickering of any kind.