It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Patch 2.03 (30 October 2015)
Known Issues

Pumpkinhead mode has some problems if you use it on a non-human subraced Godlike. The pumpkin can be too high or too low for the head height.
UI for soulbound weapons is overlapping on itself.
Concelhaut's Crushing Doom can be overpowered when cast by the Visage of Concelhaut.

Major Fixes

Fixed an issue that was causing certain quests to take experience instead of granting it.
Fixed a problem with chanters not being able to set their chants properly after they have retrained.
Fixed an issue where retraining was allowing characters to obtain unlimited skill points.
Using store filters now only shows the appropriate items instead of graying out other items in the store panel.
Fixed multiple issues with the stronghold and how it interacted with DLC content.
Fixed an issue that caused the main character to lose his or her background shortly after character creation.

Party/Companion AI

Can now enable/disable AI on multiple non-pet characters at the same time.
Fixed issues where AI would not automatically attack enemies.
Fixed issues where AI would engage enemies that were hidden by fog of war.
Fixed an issue where AI casters would cast per-rest abilities despite the option being turned off.
Fixed an issue that caused AI controlled party members to attack other party members that were charmed or confused.
Reviewed and updated what spells/abilities are cast in AI profiles for multiple classes.

Monsters/Enemies/NPCs

Multiple enemy types have been given immunities to certain afflictions.
These enemy types have had their bestiary updated to reflect these immunities.
Fixed multiple issues regarding NPC reactivity after completing certain quests
Fixed multiple bugs regarding Enemies/NPCs detecting stealthed characters and how they react to stealthed characters that they detect.
Rebalanced requirements for full bestiary unlocks for certain enemies that were not unlocking on easy difficulty.
Added additional bestiary information for multiple enemy types.

Abilities/Talents

Minor Grimoire Imprint has had multiple fixes and now works as intended.
Fixed an issue with the Ranger's Stalker's Link ability adding too much accuracy in some situations.
Fixed an issue that caused certain buffs and abilities to persist after combat ended.
St. Ydwen's Redeemer's Revive the Fallen ability now works correctly.
Fixed an issue that allowed Chanters to choose an extra talent.
Fixed an issue where the debuff "Bonded Grief" would not be removed after reviving animal companions.

Quests

Fixed an issue with The Siege of Cragholdt that kept the quest from progressing.
Fixed an issue with the Grey Sleeper questline that would cause it fail after completing it.
Fixed multiple issues with the "Sacrificial Bloodlines" quest.
Fixed an issue that would break game progression after talking to Maerwald.
Fixed an issue that didn't allow the player to complete the game after killing Thaos.

Achievement

Fixed an issue with the Herald of the Old Flame achievement being awarded prematurely.
Fixed an issue that kept players from receiving White March Part 1 achievements.

Items

Fixed an issue that caused enchants to be removed when a character retrained.
Fixed an issue that allowed Sentinel's Girdle to be equipped in a ring slot.
Fixed enchantment issues with Badgradr's Barricade.
Fixed an issue where the draining modification on weapons would disappear.
Fixed an issue that caused Sabra Marie to be mis-categorized.

Localization

Fixed multiple issues with Korean text.
I downloaded patch 2.03 (2.02 (GOG-11) -> 2.03 (GOG-12)) (2.6.0.12) - base Windows version, I don't have White March, so I couldn't have made a mistake there.
I tried to run it against installed game v2.02 (GOG-11 (2.5.0.11)) - again, base version.

It fails with the following message:

"This patch does not support your version of the game
please download a new installer"

*EKHEMM*

Which version DOES it support?

Also: why do we need 3 different numbering schemes for patches?
Post edited October 30, 2015 by SAD
GR00T: Major Fixes
Using store filters now only shows the appropriate items instead of graying out other items in the store panel.
Good grief, it's about time! This should have been the case from the beginning... by design. It's shocking that a patch had to fix this, and that it took so long. I shudder to think what the designers' mindset was...
The same problem with Linux version.
Hickory: Good grief, it's about time! This should have been the case from the beginning... by design. It's shocking that a patch had to fix this, and that it took so long. I shudder to think what the designers' mindset was...
It's Obsidian. While some of the things they do are brilliant, they do seem to have a talent for overlooking/screwing up some of the simplest things.
yaros42: (...)
I’m working right now on my unofficial Linux patches, they should be online in a couple hours.
I don't understand the numbering scheme at all. I downloaded a file called "gog_pillars_of_eternity_2.9.0.13.sh" and when I run the game it says version: v2.03.0788. The link I clicked to download this file is called "2.03 (GOG-13)".

I tried using the "Patch 2.03" download, but it gave the error about I don't have the right version for the patch.

So is there any way, GOG, you can somehow wrangle this mess so we can figure out what is what?

Thanks,

Ed
There's a community wishlist entry for unifying version numbering here
Please upvote if you care.
I am having the same issue where the basic (non- white march) patch 2.03 will not install saying I have the wrong version for this patch and to download a new installer - (the white march patch 2.03 installed fine)

what exactly does that mean (download a new installer) are they telling me I have to re-install the entire game?

My game version (from the main menu) is 2.02.0749 PX1 - I have completed every other update to date is this patch just borked??? :(
I install White March 2.03
no pumpkinhead for me... :(
Post edited October 31, 2015 by dal
dal: I install White March 2.03
You need to install both patches, base game 2.03 and White March 2.03.

Personally I find the Pumpkinhead mode even more awesome with the God-Like bug, as you can see in my party.
Attachments:
heads.jpg (352 Kb)
For the love of god GOG and Obsidian NEED to correlate their damn patch naming conventions!
So much bloody confusion, verifying the GOG Galaxy download after the latest patch and it's STILL trying to download 5.2 fricking GB of data at the slowest rate possible!

Infuriating!
dal: I install White March 2.03
MikeMaximus: You need to install both patches, base game 2.03 and White March 2.03.

Personally I find the Pumpkinhead mode even more awesome with the God-Like bug, as you can see in my party.
Game patch say I have wrong installation. Look like I have to reinstall all.
dal: Game patch say I have wrong installation. Look like I have to reinstall all.
I re-applied the last patch to fix that problem on one of my computers. But GOG has taken that down so unless you saved it you're screwed and will have to download the full install.

There's been a lot of stupid problems like this with patches since 2.0 was released. I'm going to download the full install again myself just to ditch my archive of these broken patches.
Post edited November 01, 2015 by MikeMaximus
I'm still on version 2.00, so where's the patches for 2.01 and 2.02? I cannot use the current patch to update...