It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If you encountered a problem with loading save games after the latest patch, hotfix is now available.
File can be downloaded from Library -> Pillars of Eternity, like any other patch.

It's a small ZIP file, please unpack it to the main game folder, overwriting all files when prompted.

If problem still persists after that, please post here and/or contact Support.
Thiev: If you encountered a problem with loading save games after the latest patch, hotfix is now available.
File can be downloaded from Library -> Pillars of Eternity, like any other patch.

It's a small ZIP file, please unpack it to the main game folder, overwriting all files when prompted.

If problem still persists after that, please post here and/or contact Support.
After applying the hotfix game could load but now there are Graphical Glitches - big pink boxes around certain characters.
coolicz:
If you have White March, did you use additional patches for DLCs as well?
coolicz:
Thiev: If you have White March, did you use additional patches for DLCs as well?
That's right... I haven't noticed Patch for WM part 1. After installing everything is fine. Thank you!
I have all the patches installed according to GOG Galaxy, but I am losing game saves. Also, I'm unable to execute the "Verify/repair"-fuction in GOG Galaxy, Galaxy doesn't seem to able to download the file list. Anything I can do about it? I should point out that I was able to execute the "Verify/repair"-function on other games.

Update: After long wait, "Verify/repair" was executed, and no errors were found. Also the missing game saves now appear in the game. I'll let you know if I lose game saves again. :-)

Update nr. 2: Some of the game saves appear in "Load"-menu randomly, sometimes all of the saves are there and sometimes only some of the saves are there. :-(
Post edited May 25, 2016 by cyborg2010
Hello! can anybody help me! pay for my game and I can not download, download installe the gog and gog galaxy and still can not ...what going on?
I can't find the 3.0.3 patch in my library, but it seems to be public already. Where can I get it?
eSsMario: I can't find the 3.0.3 patch in my library, but it seems to be public already. Where can I get it?
It's not public, it's in beta, and thus only available via Steam. It also introduces a bunch of new bugs, so hold on until Obsidian fixes those and releases actual 3.03
ah, the paradoxian, patchnodes before actual patch thingy, I should have known it, but it wasn't as obvios as by PDX Dev games. Thanks for the hint, that it is still beta.
Patch v3.0.3 for PoE is now available on GoG even if update tag does not appear in libraries.
Well, i cannot load my saved games. This zip file i cannot found on library to install. I have installed the latest patch and now all my saves are gone?

Any support, please?
I don't see the patch. I have it set to update game but it still shows me at 1.1.0.0035

I have the bad bug from this thread: https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/98693-map-load-errors-unable-to-continue-playing/page-3

Game is unplayable. sigh
fierydove: I don't see the patch. I have it set to update game but it still shows me at 1.1.0.0035

I have the bad bug from this thread: https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/98693-map-load-errors-unable-to-continue-playing/page-3

Game is unplayable. sigh
This thread is about a PoE1 bug - I believe 1.1.0.0035 is the latest patch for PoE2.
If you're on Galaxy and getting the beta patches, I'm not sure about that.
The map load errors are being worked on but I don't think there's a patch for it yet, sorry.
fierydove: I don't see the patch. I have it set to update game but it still shows me at 1.1.0.0035

Game is unplayable. sigh
TrollumThinks: This thread is about a PoE1 bug - I believe 1.1.0.0035 is the latest patch for PoE2.
The map load errors are being worked on but I don't think there's a patch for it yet, sorry.
So both games have this bug now? Great. :(
TrollumThinks: This thread is about a PoE1 bug - I believe 1.1.0.0035 is the latest patch for PoE2.
fierydove: So both games have this bug now? Great. :(
No - PoE1 does not have the bug you describe - this thread (meaning the gog one you're reading now) was about a hotfix some time back for save-load problems. If you're downloading PoE1 now it should be included in the full-installer.
Post edited June 16, 2018 by TrollumThinks