It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It's finally here!
8 days delayed... An improvement but still too much.
Lone_Scout: It's finally here!
8 days delayed... An improvement but still too much.
They've even put the correct patch notes up too - Hurrah!
It's finally here.... on Galaxy only. Offline installer is still v1.9.3.
Post edited February 12, 2021 by Lobuno
Lobuno: It's finally here.... on Galaxy only. Offline installer is still v1.9.3.
I don’t get it. How is releasing these patches in time, and for both offline and Galaxy installers at the same time such a big problem for gog?
Lobuno: It's finally here.... on Galaxy only. Offline installer is still v1.9.3.
Effectively it means that update is still not here...

4-vektor: I don’t get it. How is releasing these patches in time, and for both offline and Galaxy installers at the same time such a big problem for gog?
New policy of GOG is to have most of the users in Galaxy. So, Galaxy-based releases, updates and patches take precedence.
Post edited February 13, 2021 by Schwertz
*mutter, grumble*

If I wanted to have a resident installer and manager, I'd be on Steam.
Nightshade: *mutter, grumble*

If I wanted to have a resident installer and manager, I'd be on Steam.
Just finished downloading for me 10 mins ago on Galaxy. But if you're thinking of changing to EPIC because of a few
day delay. Then I severely doubt your maturity and morality aptitude!
Post edited February 14, 2021 by UK_John
I waited a year for it to get here when I preordered and could have had it on Epic then. So not likely.

Besides, Epic does the installer thing, too.
the offline installer is always in 1.9.3 version. Can we have the last version (1.9.10)?
Gnaf: the offline installer is always in 1.9.3 version. Can we have the last version (1.9.10)?
Yep, also waiting for GOG to finally move their asses and give us the v.1.10 installers. It’s ridiculous that they constantly fail at delivering the updates in time for both Galaxy and offline installation.
yes it is a fucking joke
18 days after the Orryx update coming out we’re still waiting for the offline installers to get updated.

Really disappointing.
Post edited February 20, 2021 by 4-vektor
I've got a ticket in with them about this; we'll see if it gets me anywhere.
Nightshade: I've got a ticket in with them about this; we'll see if it gets me anywhere.
I just started gogrepoc for my regular backup and we finally have the Orryx update for the offline installers now. Almost 3 weeks later...
What's weird is they're inconsistent about this. I've seen cases where a new patch was up pretty much immediately on some games, and then you have this situation.