It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm on the same boat.

The ONLY reason i buy on GOG is the offline installers. If i wanted to use Galaxy i'd buy games on Steam.

This game is full of game breaking bugs and they are not doing their job which is updating the installers.
Post edited September 18, 2021 by Givemedanger
Lingxin: GOG.com offers with their support a guarantee to take care of proper support within 48 hours. That is an acceptable time frame to wait. There can be unknown issues why it has not been made available yet. After all its not just the small patch, but all core files which have to be renewed. In one case I remember even CD Projekt Red rather made users to redownload everything in a new version rather than just giving a small patch file.

And those who really want to rush things ahead can also get into touch with some of the teams via discord. And if that goes against different app/client usages too, there is still the bug report tool ingame.

I really do not see why all of sudden the developers in charge should stop giving the players patches. Again, it could be an oversight or whatsoever we do not know.

And if Cookiie is not showing up today, that is fine too. I can understand the itching to continue playing, but I still think it is fair to be patient towards the people who do so much work to ensure it works as best as possible. If you imagine them working especially through weekends and since launch, it is fair to give them time.

That argument of nefrem I see as absolutely valid and good. But same as JackMandrake I see you have a choice, knowing that GOG definitely got the patch. It is just missing now within the offline installer and curious why Mac got it but not Windows. I personally would have expected an issue arose the other way around.

P.S.: This works too if you do not want to use the ingame report bug tool: https://owlcatgames.com/support
meisterlr: I reported this ~2 days ago and still nothing. Are you a GOG employee? If not, kindly keep this apologist nonsense to yourself. When people post in these forums, they aren't waiting to hear excuses from a third party. I don't care about your opinion regarding GOG's failure to post a patch, nor do I wish to hear you defend them or make excuses for them, unless you are an authorized GOG employee/contractor/rep. Are you?
But with that statement of yours you only prove you are wrong to begin with, with your assumption that GOG staff would read forums entries like they do support tickets. That is no nonsense, that is a friendly hint that you can and you should tone down from being rude to reasonable.

Unreasonable demands and rudeness only damages everyone. There are players who are waiting patiently and keeping a good mood, while "loud and rude" posts only make people ignore actual important complaints. Keep that in mind please and stay friendly when you are with the forums.

So far nothing of your posts before indicated you contacted GOG support and submitted a ticket. Otherwise you would know this is the wrong place to rant. Discussions are fine. But its discussions about the game and having fun, and not about compensating your unreasonable behaviour which roots in the impression you give.
meisterlr: I reported this ~2 days ago and still nothing. Are you a GOG employee? If not, kindly keep this apologist nonsense to yourself. When people post in these forums, they aren't waiting to hear excuses from a third party. I don't care about your opinion regarding GOG's failure to post a patch, nor do I wish to hear you defend them or make excuses for them, unless you are an authorized GOG employee/contractor/rep. Are you?
Lingxin: But with that statement of yours you only prove you are wrong to begin with, with your assumption that GOG staff would read forums entries like they do support tickets. That is no nonsense, that is a friendly hint that you can and you should tone down from being rude to reasonable.

Unreasonable demands and rudeness only damages everyone. There are players who are waiting patiently and keeping a good mood, while "loud and rude" posts only make people ignore actual important complaints. Keep that in mind please and stay friendly when you are with the forums.

So far nothing of your posts before indicated you contacted GOG support and submitted a ticket. Otherwise you would know this is the wrong place to rant. Discussions are fine. But its discussions about the game and having fun, and not about compensating your unreasonable behaviour which roots in the impression you give.
Oh come on, give em a break. They just wanna play the bloody game already.
Lingxin: But with that statement of yours you only prove you are wrong to begin with, with your assumption that GOG staff would read forums entries like they do support tickets. That is no nonsense, that is a friendly hint that you can and you should tone down from being rude to reasonable.

DreamTourist: Oh come on, give em a break. They just wanna play the bloody game already.
Which is absolutely understandable. But no apology for bad behaviour. Aside of that, in my opinion it does not help to rant and ruin other people's mood like that. It would be different from my point of view if they encourage others whom concerns to submit support tickets, so it becomes a leverage and therefore a pressure for the people responsible to fix it as soon as possible. Making loud noises is worth nothing if the one responsible does not get to hear them.

There are so many reasonable ways to get your right fulfilled, as long as you articulate it properly so the people can take you serious - without ruining other people's mood. It is about a game after all. It is about fun having fun. ^.^
DreamTourist: Oh come on, give em a break. They just wanna play the bloody game already.
Lingxin: Which is absolutely understandable. But no apology for bad behaviour. Aside of that, in my opinion it does not help to rant and ruin other people's mood like that. It would be different from my point of view if they encourage others whom concerns to submit support tickets, so it becomes a leverage and therefore a pressure for the people responsible to fix it as soon as possible. Making loud noises is worth nothing if the one responsible does not get to hear them.

There are so many reasonable ways to get your right fulfilled, as long as you articulate it properly so the people can take you serious - without ruining other people's mood. It is about a game after all. It is about fun having fun. ^.^
Yes- when you can't lecture, resort to rhetorical platitudes. ********* Put it next to your mood.

[Modded by Sarafan: Please refrain from offending other users]
Post edited September 24, 2021 by Sarafan
So I was sending bug reports with old versions of the game, because the offline installers are out of date all the time? I hope I didn't sent any already fixed bugs. What a waste of time and resources.
meisterlr: Win 10
I am not downloading or installing Galaxy. I came to GOG for offline downloads, not to load and install another game client.
Where is the patch? "Forgot"? What kind of service is this?
Lingxin: If it bothers you that much, you sure contacted support or submitted a bug report about that? Be patient. It is not like someone is making you wait on purpose. It is the consequence of your choice not using GOG Galaxy.
I don't know why you're trying to piss people off, are you some kind of mole working undercover for GoG?
You assume nobody has summited a ticket, and, as a matter of fact, many of us did.
But in this case, the problem lies with the developer, not with GoG support. If the developer doesn't provide the installation packages, there's nothing GoG can do.
So, we post here in this sub-forum, because we are aware that the developer reads it. (and sometimes even replies)
Post edited September 18, 2021 by kain2k2
Lingxin: If it bothers you that much, you sure contacted support or submitted a bug report about that? Be patient. It is not like someone is making you wait on purpose. It is the consequence of your choice not using GOG Galaxy.
kain2k2: I don't know why you're trying to piss people off, are you some kind of mole working undercover for GoG?
You assume nobody has summited a ticket, and, as a matter of fact, many of us did.
But in this case, the problem lies with the developer, not with GoG support. If the developer doesn't provide the installation packages, there's nothing GoG can do.
So, we post here in this sub-forum, because we are aware that the developer reads it. (and sometimes even replies)
kain2k2: That is actually some interesting information. I have assumed all the time the developers are entirely responsible for any updates.

With that piece of information one can tell its not the developers to blame for the delay of offline installers, but actually a matter for the GOG.com support staff.
Lingxin: Seriously?
Their installers have always had GOG plastered on it, why on earth did you even consider game devs would waste their time on that bullshit.
Check the other threads please, then you can understand. A clarification would be welcome, but until then there is no need for you or anyone else to make unreasonable posts. You just harm the rest of us who wants to be taken seriously.
kain2k2: I don't know why you're trying to piss people off, are you some kind of mole working undercover for GoG?
Why on earth are you blaming Owlcat, for GOG's shitty service?
The Dev's only upload the game files to GoG...

GoG Galaxy can use those files as they are sent to them automatically, adding them into GoG Galaxy update system.

However, it is on GoG Staff to convert these updates and game files to a different format, to allow the GoG Installer wrapper to work. Also, GOG Staff have to manually add them to the Offline downloads page in each games files location on the website server, and to update that games offline downloads page information.
DreamTourist: Why on earth are you blaming Owlcat, for GOG's shitty service?
Because their game is broken perhaps?
They should rename it to "Patch-finder: Wrath of the Players"
kain2k2: Because their game is broken perhaps?
Did you even understand the question by DreamTourist?
Lingxin: Did you even understand the question by DreamTourist?
Well, as I told you earlier, I understood his question more than I understand your need to piss of people.
And speaking of questions, you still haven't answered mine. I asked you if you were a mole, working undercover or something...
I mean, you obviously use Galaxy... So... why are you wasting your time here? Every time I log on, I see you online... why do you feel the need to mess with people who are trying to get what's rightfully theirs?
If I want to blame the developer, I'll blame the developer. Because their game is a mess. Because they released a broken product, and then, broke it further by adding new bugs, again and again. So, even if the task of creating the stand alone offline installers falls to GoG team (which I don't believe), this whole situation is the direct result of Owlcat's incompetence.
Still no fucking 1.0.3d, still no fucking 1.0.4d.
lol I'll give you that, but at least the poor sods over at Owlcat are actually working their asses off to crank out the patches.
No excuse for not pushing back the release date, but again I don't think that would have been a good idea. Considering the ridiculous amount of content in the Pathfinder games, I believe they actually need us the players to find all the bloody bugs for them.
Luckmann: Still no fucking 1.0.3d, still no fucking 1.0.4d.
Because the staff at GOG is on vacation probably.
Post edited September 19, 2021 by DreamTourist