It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hopefully, this is the last post I will make in this thread.

From GOG: "Thank you for the report. I've looked into the issue further and from what I was able to establish, the 1.08b->1.08c patch has been skipped while setting up the batch of files in our automatic content publishing system, and it had to be reuploaded manually after the most recent update. This is why it disappeared from the site, and then reappeared again."

So, that can happen.
So where is this patch to download? Cause guess what we still need it! We are stuck on 1.8b!

Outside source please.
Planetar81: So where is this patch to download? Cause guess what we still need it! We are stuck on 1.8b!

Outside source please.
You can't get an outside source. Here is the only place you can get it and it;s still available. Remember, it's a GOG patch, not a torrent!
Planetar81: So where is this patch to download? Cause guess what we still need it! We are stuck on 1.8b!

Outside source please.
As I said: the 8b to 8c patch is posted and available where it should be posted and available. Go get it and use it. (though I admit that you made me check to see if it did not disappear *again*)
Well I am stuck with 1.0.8b and can't upgrade any further. I have tried multiple browsers and still no link to it, this really needs to be sorted out as I am not downloading all the installers again.
tmollee: Well I am stuck with 1.0.8b and can't upgrade any further. I have tried multiple browsers and still no link to it, this really needs to be sorted out as I am not downloading all the installers again.
You're right, it looks like the 1.0.8b to 1.0.8c patch has disappeared again (along with the 1.0.9c+ to 1.0.10b patch, which was there for a while but is gone now too.)

Unfortunately a user from another thread got a reply from GOG staff that they have no plans to fix it. Here is the quote from GOG: "Unfortunately we had to stop generating patches for the game due too technical limitations. The patches you have mentioned will not be implemented, and the only way to put them into effect is to re-download the game's installer and installing it from scratch. The future patches however may be generated after the patching process slows down."
Source: https://www.gog.com/forum/pathfinder_kingmaker/great_game_but_missing_patches

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. At the moment, it looks like those of us who prefer not to use the Galaxy client will be required to re-download the full installer.

I too don't like using Galaxy because I hate having 50 different clients for 50 different companies on my computer, but as a temporary solution you could consider installing Galaxy, letting it patch up the game, then uninstall Galaxy. You should still be able to play normally after Galaxy is gone.
Arundor: Unfortunately a user from another thread got a reply from GOG staff that they have no plans to fix it.
That reply was referring to incremental Linux patches.
Arundor: Unfortunately a user from another thread got a reply from GOG staff that they have no plans to fix it.
Hickory: That reply was referring to incremental Linux patches.
The user in the next reply down said they got the same reply when asking about Windows patches.
Hickory: That reply was referring to incremental Linux patches.
Arundor: The user in the next reply down said they got the same reply when asking about Windows patches.
Ok, fair enough, I hadn't seen that one.
Well, they only keep a few of the latest patches for a game, and this one has a lot of them.

The 1.08b to 1.08c was missing in the first place, then got posted for about 6-7 hours, then gone for a day or two and then it was available for at least 3 days.

I have all the offline patches since release so if anyone needs them, I can probably upload them somewhere..

But really, it was expected for it to be gone again once newer patches come..
D_Q_Domy: I have all the offline patches since release so if anyone needs them, I can probably upload them somewhere..
You need GOG's, and probably Owlcat Games', permission for that.
Well tough luck, then.
As I said, GOG only keep a few latest patches for download.
There is maybe the option to patch through Galaxy.

Divinity Original Sin went through a similar situation, regarding patches.

There I just gave up after a few missed patches and decided to wait the Definitive Edition. Still haven't played it..

Wasn't about to let that happen with Kingmaker too.

Btw, 1.012 will soon be the current patch.
The latest reply that I got this morning.

"Thank you for your diligence. In the meantime I've learned that the patch will not be added to the automated publishing queue for technical and operational reasons. This means it will continue to disappear periodically whenever there is a new update for the game, and the published content is altered. It will then be reuploaded manually, for as long as it stays recent enough to be maintained as a separate installer.

My sincere apologies for the inconvenience. If you need to download the patch now, and it is still unavailable on the website, please let me know, and I'll do my best to deliver it to you with alternative means."

I take that to mean that it is (for some inexplicable reason impossible or very very) difficult to add this particular patch to the script that rebuilds their patch list. So if you have nothing better to do with your time, you can probably get GOG support eventually to send you a missing patch.
Post edited October 24, 2018 by alcaray
D_Q_Domy: Btw, 1.012 will soon be the current patch.
It's been the current patch for a while.
https://www.gog.com/forum/pathfinder_kingmaker/changelog/post18
D_Q_Domy: Btw, 1.012 will soon be the current patch.
Hickory: It's been the current patch for a while.
https://www.gog.com/forum/pathfinder_kingmaker/changelog/post18
The offline installers I see are still 1.0.11b.

4 hours is a while? With the stunt that happened with 1.08b to c, I suppose it is.. :)
Post edited October 24, 2018 by D_Q_Domy