It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

alcaray: Did you open a ticket?
disi: yes, just now.
But I opened one earlier and only got the auto-confirmation.

Well, I tend to rename the original folder before installation of a new release. Will play 1.0.8b, I am not that far into the game and probably stay bug-free.
Got a response from GOG support noting that someone has mysteriously supplied the missing patch (I assume Owlcat). I tried all of the patches starting from the one that was missing and it went to completion on all of them through 1.0.9c+. Launched the game and loaded from a save and moved my party around. So I guess it works.
Yay!
alcaray: Got a response from GOG support noting that someone has mysteriously supplied the missing patch
Mysteriouser and mysteriouser. What an odd response.
Good! To bad I can only access to the first page of my library today.
Jean-Philippe60: Good! To bad I can only access to the first page of my library today.
Why?
Jean-Philippe60: Good! To bad I can only access to the first page of my library today.
Hickory: Why?
If only I knew, it's an issue since yesterday afternoon for some users.
Hickory: Why?
Jean-Philippe60: If only I knew, it's an issue since yesterday afternoon for some users.
I see. Odd that. I don't have any issue with it. Maybe it's a ISP cache thing? *Shrug* Just a guess.
disi: yes, just now.
But I opened one earlier and only got the auto-confirmation.

Well, I tend to rename the original folder before installation of a new release. Will play 1.0.8b, I am not that far into the game and probably stay bug-free.
alcaray: Got a response from GOG support noting that someone has mysteriously supplied the missing patch (I assume Owlcat). I tried all of the patches starting from the one that was missing and it went to completion on all of them through 1.0.9c+. Launched the game and loaded from a save and moved my party around. So I guess it works.
After they fixed the corrupted 1.0.9c installation files with new 1.0.9c+ full installation files, I was able to install the new version fresh.

I did not get any response from GOG about my two tickets from two days ago.

But good to know.
So the offline file for 1.08c patch is still missing? Have to install the whole game again?

This is very fucking annoying. What is the point of buying things from GOG if I need to get Steam to keep games updated anyway?
Post edited October 18, 2018 by Majestic7
Can someone post where to download 1.0.8b to 1.0.8c? Or upload it somewhere? Got 1.0.8b game right now and got update from 1.0.8c to 1.0.9c. I need that one between 1.0.8b to 1.0.8c !

And dont say its here or there. Just post link for download please.
Post edited October 18, 2018 by Planetar81
alcaray: Got a response from GOG support noting that someone has mysteriously supplied the missing patch
Hickory: Mysteriouser and mysteriouser. What an odd response.
The exact words were: " It looks like the patch was missing due to an omission, and it was fixed before we were able to get back to you -- the patch seems to be up on the website."

Now that I read it more slowly, it was probably fixed by other GOG staff.
Planetar81: Can someone post where to download 1.0.8b to 1.0.8c? Or upload it somewhere? Got 1.0.8b game right now and got update from 1.0.8c to 1.0.9c. I need that one between 1.0.8b to 1.0.8c !

And dont say its here or there. Just post link for download please.
GOG is the only legitimate place. They had the patch available about 4 hours ago but it's mysteriously disappeared again.
Same request: offline patch 1.0.8b to 1.0.8c, please? It's still missing and I prefer to not download everything again.
What a mess this release has been.
Hickory: Mysteriouser and mysteriouser. What an odd response.
alcaray: The exact words were: " It looks like the patch was missing due to an omission, and it was fixed before we were able to get back to you -- the patch seems to be up on the website."

It's gone again now. (>.<)
alcaray: The exact words were: " It looks like the patch was missing due to an omission, and it was fixed before we were able to get back to you -- the patch seems to be up on the website."

Hickory: It's gone again now. (>.<)
Lol, at least for ~24 hours people could upgrade without downloading the whole game again. This has to be enough!
Post edited October 18, 2018 by disi