It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I wonder if it's possible to appeal to the 30 Day Guarantee even if you got this for free. The FAQ doesn't say anything on the contrary, and I'm having performance issues on my pc, which only adds to the fact that Kalypso seems to be completely negligent towards GoG users.
javier0889: I wonder if it's possible to appeal to the 30 Day Guarantee even if you got this for free.
To get your $0.00 back? Maybe, but to what purpose?
I just wanted to know if that was possible. Still, I don't really think it is... Whatever.
javier0889: I just wanted to know if that was possible. Still, I don't really think it is... Whatever.
I think it is possible, even beyond the 30 days limit. Just ask support to remove the game from your shelf. You'll have your 0 Bucks back instantly oO
where is the spanish version? in steam you can play with spanish voices.
Gromber: where is the spanish version? in steam you can play with spanish voices.
There isn't a Spanish version on GOG. Simple as that. Don't say Steam this, Steam that - read produt page on GOG and use your judgement.
JudasIscariot: snip~
Any news on an updated installer? It seems most of the posts since this update are about the game being even more broken. :)
Gromber: where is the spanish version? in steam you can play with spanish voices.
kaos_33: There isn't a Spanish version on GOG. Simple as that. Don't say Steam this, Steam that - read produt page on GOG and use your judgement.
BUT THE GAME IS THE SAME AND HAVE THE SAME DEVELOPER, WHAT HAPPENED! GOG USERS OF SECOND CATEGORY?

SAME WITH THE UPDATES
Post edited October 15, 2014 by Gromber
Gromber: There isn't a Spanish version on GOG. Steam this, Steam that
BUT THE GAME IS THE SAME AND HAVE THE SAME DEVELOPER, WHAT HAPPENED! GOG USERS OF SECOND CATEGORY? SAME WITH THE UPDATES
Maybe on Steam the spanish users gave the translation to Kalypso?,
so maybe GOG spanish users are of 2nd category for they didn't translate the game for GOG.
Post edited October 16, 2014 by ERISS
No, it has official translation with voices,
kaos_33: There isn't a Spanish version on GOG. Simple as that. Don't say Steam this, Steam that - read produt page on GOG and use your judgement.
The game was originally released with spanish voices and text here on GOG. What's the point of taking off a part of a product we previously purchased with all the contents?
It must be DLC' magic: often they remove some languages.
ERISS: It must be DLC' magic: often they remove some languages.
Yes...I had to download translations for many games. Sometimes languages are added, sometimes are gone...
NeoZeed.187: The game was originally released with spanish voices and text here on GOG. What's the point of taking off a part of a product we previously purchased with all the contents?
It is pointless and stupid from users' point view, but the fact is "no Spanish for GOG", so someone has to make a decision.