It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JudasIscariot: We have put up new installers for both the base game (Omerta: City of Gangsters) and The Japanese Incentive that will update your version of the game to version 1.07.
Awesome! I can honestly say it's a pleasant surprise. :)
Unbelievable...

Georgia Avenue - Risky Delivery is STILL broken.

No matter what I do, I still can't get past having 0/3 Objectives Complete.
Hi,

I would like to find out if this patch is an official one from Kalypso or if it is based on the earlier thread titled "patch 1.07 and work for gog version"(can't post links) which is a modified version of the Steam patch.

In that thread, the person who provided the files mentions that he had sent the files to GOG for testing etc.

Thank you.
Awroten79: Unbelievable...

Georgia Avenue - Risky Delivery is STILL broken.

No matter what I do, I still can't get past having 0/3 Objectives Complete.
If you're running from an older save then you'll need to restart as the older saves leave the mission broken. See DProject's posts above :)
yyeoh: Hi,

I would like to find out if this patch is an official one from Kalypso or if it is based on the earlier thread titled "patch 1.07 and work for gog version"(can't post links) which is a modified version of the Steam patch.

In that thread, the person who provided the files mentions that he had sent the files to GOG for testing etc.

Thank you.
It's an official patch sent to us by Kalypso themselves.
Post edited July 08, 2014 by JudasIscariot
JudasIscariot: Hi all,

We have put up new installers for both the base game (Omerta: City of Gangsters) and The Japanese Incentive that will update your version of the game to version 1.07.

We really apologize for the extremely long delay in getting this patch to you. We'll do our best to ensure you'll get all the patches ASAP. Again, we really apologize about this :(
Not your fault, Kalypso deserves a slap in their face, GOG isn't their priority that's all -_-

their priorities are Steam & their Kalypso Media Laucherr (which obviously isn't part of this game)

The officials words were : the patch was delayed because their mainpower was allocated to others games ..... no comment.
Post edited July 08, 2014 by DyNaer
UGH.

Does anyone know of any cheats that work?

I've got the other cheats to work (chbigdeal) but I don't feel like playing through all the missions again, and the chdrycity cheat won't work.

I hate cheating, but I just want to get back to where I was.
in my download folder there is a old previous downloaded install file called

setup_omerta_pack_2.2.0.10.exe
with a date of 10-12-2013

and then the new one called
setup_omerta_2.2.0.1.exe
with a date of 08-07-2014

because that 2.2.0.10>2.2.0.1 or more precisely 10>1 you get the following error possibility:
Looking at serials while ignoring dates wold call for using the wrong installer, the old one and not the new one.

So perhaps GOG made a slight error in the file names :-D

ps. I have downloaded using the GOG.COM Downloader.

Awroten79: UGH.

Does anyone know of any cheats that work?

I've got the other cheats to work (chbigdeal) but I don't feel like playing through all the missions again, and the chdrycity cheat won't work.

I hate cheating, but I just want to get back to where I was.
Try [url=http://www.gamewinners.com/Cheats/index.php/Omerta:_City_Of_Gangsters_%28PC%29]here[/url]
Post edited July 08, 2014 by Starving11
Agrilla: in my download folder there is a old previous downloaded install file called

setup_omerta_pack_2.2.0.10.exe
with a date of 10-12-2013

and then the new one called
setup_omerta_2.2.0.1.exe
with a date of 08-07-1014

because that 2.2.0.10>2.2.0.1 or more precisely 10>1 you get the following error possibility:
Looking at serials while ignoring dates wold call for using the wrong installer, the old one and not the new one.

So perhaps GOG made a slight error in the file names :-D

ps. I have downloaded using the GOG.COM Downloader.
erm , so i wasn't wrong (i though i made a mistake too ^^)

however the year of the certificate timestamp is 2014 not 1014 :P
Unfortunately this version is also broken:
http://www.gog.com/forum/omerta_city_of_gangsters/cannot_continue_from_main_avenue_start_of_the_game
It may be the shortcut of the game that is broken.
Anguille: It may be the shortcut of the game that is broken.
Was about to retest with the Japanese Incentive installed when the world cup match started. Just did and finished the 1st mission of the original campaign without problems.
With the JI DLC installed the original game completes the 1st mission normally. Without it, the game is broken.

To keep things interesting, the gold version is still 1.06 according to the game page.
Post edited July 08, 2014 by HertogJan
Hopefully this new galaxy client thing of yours will make updating of games easier. I had to uninstall, download the whole game again, re-install and start from scratch. /ugh
Thanks for the update (finally!) even though it apparently brought new issues along

Hopefully GOG gets 1.08 as soon as it is on the other platforms
I'm still unable to get past the Georgia Ave. mission, where the Risky Delivery objective doesn't get going once I get the $$500 clean money.

I installed the new update over my old installation to start with, and loaded my old game saved during that mission. It was still broken. I knew there were still a bunch of reasons it might not like resuming my save there, so I thought "Ok, let's do this by the book". I uninstalled the game completely, removing my save files as well. I installed with the new setup files for 1.07 and started an entirely fresh game.

I didn't have any issues until Georgia Ave. again, where I'm stuck as before. :(