It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi!

We have just released another hotfix for older CPUs.

This patch will remove the SSE 4.1 requirement for CPUs. This means that older CPUs like Phenom II will start to work.

We hope this fixes a lot of reported start up issues as according to Steam hardware survey there was about 10% of Steam users who couldn't run Nex Machina before this update.

We are still investigating other start up issues as this patch wont resolve all issues.

Some of the users have reported that if they install all the latest Windows updates (mandatory and optional) game has started to work for them.

If you still experience start up issues or crashes during the gameplay, please state the following info to us:

- CPU (processor model)
- GPU (graphics card model)
- Memory amount
- Windows version (remember to state is your Windows 32bit or 64bit)

-----------
v1.04 0040.005 - July 3rd, 2017
Hotfix 5

Engine
* Removed SSE 4.1 support which caused a lot of start up issues for many users
- This fix adds support to e.g. Phenom II CPUs

Info
* All v1.04 (Steam, GOG.com, HumbleStore and PS4) builds are identical regarding gameplay / content (check the version number from game's main menu)
* This build was released on Steam and GOG.com. Also HumbleStore sells Steam keys.
Nice, I was thinking about buying this, but have a Phenom II.
Many thanks. Still lots of Phenom IIs around I think.
skelband: Nice, I was thinking about buying this, but have a Phenom II.
Many thanks. Still lots of Phenom IIs around I think.
No problem!

Glad you like it!