It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dragnore: I can not find my neverwinter nights 2 cd key, and still need a unique cd key for Neverwinter nights 1
olnorton: For NWN2:
Click on NWN2 in your library & then on More, & then Serial Keys.
You can add them with SerialTool.exe in the NWN2 root directory.

For NWN1, you have to request a key via Support.
I don't see anywhere that says 'serial key' under the more option in library..
vangiggsy: I don't see anywhere that says 'serial key' under the more option in library..
Attachments:
more.jpg (261 Kb)
vangiggsy: I don't see anywhere that says 'serial key' under the more option in library..
olnorton:
My drop down seems to be different to yours....no idea why.
Attachments:
nwn_pic.png (484 Kb)
vangiggsy: My drop down seems to be different to yours....no idea why.
It's because you use Galaxy, I'm sorry I know nothing about that.
What's under multiplayer key changer?
olnorton: My drop down seems to be different to yours....no idea why.
You cant see Serials on Galaxy (Atleast I cant). You need to use your web browser.

Account--> Library

Find NWN2 and then you will see the option under "More"
It's been almost 24 hours now since I sent a request for my CD Keys.

Any odea how long I'm going to wait?
TinyZA: It's been almost 24 hours now since I sent a request for my CD Keys.

Any odea how long I'm going to wait?
Support may be slower to respond now as GOG.com just had a big sale. Perhaps wait a bit longer.
Neverwinter Night CD key already in use....
edit sry guys i didnt read
Post edited February 25, 2016 by delotheric
I'm in need of a cd key, please!
I have send a request by support form.
Post edited February 27, 2016 by francesco.lovisa
CD keys for both games please. Also, the start menu is not visible. The program will not let me sign in and is asking to change the CD key in the Start Menu. <- which I don't have either of. :) Thanks.
sharkagirl77: CD keys for both games please. Also, the start menu is not visible. The program will not let me sign in and is asking to change the CD key in the Start Menu. <- which I don't have either of. :) Thanks.
It is no good asking for keys here, you need to ask GOG support.
http://www.gog.com/en/support/contact/technical_issues_with_games/neverwinter_nights_diamond_edition
Under problem type, select "request multiplayer keys"
Where do I put in my CD key I tried to put it into the password of the server but it simply says 'CD key already in use' please help.
SirSlothMan: Where do I put in my CD key I tried to put it into the password of the server but it simply says 'CD key already in use' please help.
They should have sent you instructions in email.
SirSlothMan: Where do I put in my CD key I tried to put it into the password of the server but it simply says 'CD key already in use' please help.
For NWN1, look in the game directory for nwncdkey.ini & paste the 3 keys in there.
For NWN2 there is a program called SerialTool.exe in the game directory, paste them in there.