It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi,

I just bought the game and it says that my cd key is in use can I please get a new one.

Cheers
CD Key Please?

(Do we still need to post here, or did they get the auto to work?)
ericlynnhunter: CD Key Please?

(Do we still need to post here, or did they get the auto to work?)
You need to send GOG a support ticket, they don't look at this thread anymore. They should send you one within a day or two. :)

Click here: http://www.gog.com/en/support/contact/technical_issues_with_games/neverwinter_nights_diamond_edition
Post edited January 08, 2015 by Green_Hilltop
cd key is not working for multiplayer option keeps asking me to use a multiplayer cd changer found under the start menu whatever that means Help please.
Need CD key for multiplayer play on neverwinter nights

Need CD key for mulitplayer
Post edited February 16, 2015 by markbyrne4
markbyrne4: Need CD key for multiplayer play on neverwinter nights

Need CD key for mulitplayer
You need to contact GOG support

http://www.gog.com/en/support/contact/technical_issues_with_games/neverwinter_nights_diamond_edition

In the box for "Problem type" select multiplayer key request.
I see people
getting their new keys in 3 mins and I have waited over 12 hours what the ...................................come on man this is very poor turn around. Im a DM and I need my new key to get on to our server!!!!!!
Note to
others waiting for a Key.........if you still have your original CD reinstall from there and use your original key from the cover. Then reset your account from your server side. Dont get caught waiting like me when you throw your installation disk away! Over 12 hours without even a sniff of a key...............BS!
Armyguy1: I see people
getting their new keys in 3 mins and I have waited over 12 hours what the ...................................come on man this is very poor turn around. Im a DM and I need my new key to get on to our server!!!!!!
Armyguy1: Note to
others waiting for a Key.........if you still have your original CD reinstall from there and use your original key from the cover. Then reset your account from your server side. Dont get caught waiting like me when you throw your installation disk away! Over 12 hours without even a sniff of a key...............BS!
Or even better, don't be a demanding prick, and realise that these things take time, and asking on a weekend is not going to get you express service.
O
k Dumbass first of all do some damn research before you call me a prick. My request was on Friday - a week day you silly Bastard. Second if turn around was in 3 mins for some, something is sure the hell wrong. Stay the fuck out my business if you dont known the facts bitch.
Armyguy1: O
k Dumbass first of all do some damn research before you call me a prick. My request was on Friday - a week day you silly Bastard. Second if turn around was in 3 mins for some, something is sure the hell wrong. Stay the fuck out my business if you dont known the facts bitch.
Did I hit a nerve? Poor soul.

Oh, and by the way... the second you posted in a public forum was the second it became *not* your business.
Hiys Gang, Just got back in from shopping. Guess what STILL NO KEY. and I did some reading on this Dildo named Hickory (or should I say Sock Puppet Troll) Either way now that I know her M.O. I wont be replying to and quippy remarks from her.

Apparently there is no staffing for this powerhouse company until Monday. So after I get my key sometime next week I purchase any other new games from another competitor and close my account here (using Sock Puppets door knob analogy on the way out)

Thanks for ruining 3 DM events and losing from what I read yet another customer.
Armyguy1: Hiys Gang, Just got back in from shopping. Guess what STILL NO KEY. and I did some reading on this Dildo named Hickory (or should I say Sock Puppet Troll) Either way now that I know her M.O. I wont be replying to and quippy remarks from her.

Apparently there is no staffing for this powerhouse company until Monday. So after I get my key sometime next week I purchase any other new games from another competitor and close my account here (using Sock Puppets door knob analogy on the way out)

Thanks for ruining 3 DM events and losing from what I read yet another customer.
Don't let the door hit you on the way out; we all know how delicate you are, flower.
Armyguy1: So after I get my key sometime next week I purchase any other new games from another competitor and close my account here (using Sock Puppets door knob analogy on the way out)
I thought you said you used your original key?

Here I thought you were just being derogatory earlier. Never knew Hickory's avatar was female.
Unfortunately no Gy. Trusting in that this was a good site for electronically having my older games I threw away my copy of NWN.

What I will do however is post exactly how long it took to get my new key. My request was on Friday morning about 10 AM.
Post edited February 22, 2015 by Armyguy1