It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Im trying to get my CD Key for NWN, And when I try following the link it lists [this support form] it doesnt go to the page it says it will go too so I can request the Key. Here is what it says...

Problem / question

Online play in Neverwinter Nights Diamond

Solution

To play Neverwinter Nights online, you will require a unique CD key. Please contact us through this support form and select "multiplayer key request" in the "I have a problem with:" drop-down menu. We will send you the CD key along with additional instructions.

Changing the CD key will result in the premium modules (like Kingmaker) not working anymore, because they will use the default key for validation. To get around this, go to your My Account page and find the "premium modules re-installer", under the game's additional content. Download this file and install it. The modules will now be adapted to the new CD keys.

Please I just want the my CD key

Thanks
I think that page has now ceased to exist with the new site design. You can use this one instead:

http://www.gog.com/en/support/contact/my_orders_and_payments

Select your order then use Multiplayer Key Request as the title, put something in the body, and send. Note that you won't get any confirmation of the request being sent and it will just go back to either the support page or the empty form - GOG are working on providing confirmation.

Then wait a couple of working days and hopefully you'll have your key sent to your email. You'll need to check it doesn't go to your spam/junk folder though.

EDIT: Just found this posted by another user on these forums:
http://www.gog.com/en/support/contact/technical_issues_with_games/neverwinter_nights_diamond_edition
You can select the Multiplayer Key Request option from it.
Post edited April 17, 2012 by korell
Just wanted to say thank-you!

I read everything & got it, so no questions, just glad this is all here. ^_^
gog was helpful, quick & responsive, despite the key delay. It's worth it!
The NwN online community is huge still.
Now off to the Forgotten Realm~
hello, i bought a game NNW here, but i canf play cause i dont have cd key!!!... I feel cheated, I could not play!!!!...help me, send me my cd keys please
Ardoris_Terrimus: hello, i bought a game NNW here, but i canf play cause i dont have cd key!!!... I feel cheated, I could not play!!!!...help me, send me my cd keys please
Unfortunately these codes need to be sent manually, and should be requested via a support form - we're usually pretty fast to respond. I have asked one of my colleagues to send you your key to the e-mail address linked to your account, so you should get it momentarily.

To request a CD-KEY please follow this link:
http://www.gog.com/en/support/contact/technical_issues_with_games/neverwinter_nights_diamond_edition
Post edited October 03, 2012 by Firek
Firek: Unfortunately these codes need to be sent manually, and should be requested via a support form - we're usually pretty fast to respond. I have asked one of my colleagues to send you your key to the e-mail address linked to your account, so you should get it momentarily.

To request a CD-KEY please follow this link:
Firek, I just checked the store page for NWN Diamond. As far as I can see, there's no clear indication that you don't get the unique CD keys when you purchase the game. All there is on that page is a note at the bottom that says:

Multiplayer notice: In order to access the multiplayer you must first enter your unique cd-key. For details please follow this link.

Personally, I don't think that makes it clear that the keys don't come with the game. I'd suggest that you guys make it clearer that the game when purchased from GOG does not include multiplayer keys and they need to be requested via an e-mail through Support. With the number of people that post threads or responses here asking for keys, I think it's pretty clear that people aren't understanding what they need to do in order to play online.

Just a thought.
thankyou so much :)
I've purchased the game via you guys.
I've loaded the game for myself and my little brother.
I've loaded the same 1 copy I've purchased for my brother but getting error messages regarding same CD-Key being used.
Do I really have to purchase another copy of the game from you guys just to play a simple Multilayer LAN game with my little brother?
Pleasuration: I've purchased the game via you guys.
I've loaded the same 1 copy I've purchased for my brother but getting error messages regarding same CD-Key being used.
Do I really have to purchase another copy of the game from you guys just to play a simple Multilayer LAN game with my little brother?
Yes.
Pleasuration: I've purchased the game via you guys.
http://www.gog.com/forum/neverwinter_nights_diamond/lan_multiplayer/post2
Post edited December 12, 2012 by lightfoot8
I have asked for a CD key in the form that was linked. I have yet to receive this CD Key.
I know I'm probably being a bit impatient but the whole idea of buying online is to play the game quicker... I could have gone to the shops and bought the game and been on multi-player by now...

Please deliver keys either with the game (I hope this problem isn't with any of your other games).
At least be quick to respond to a CD Key request...
asked for my key Easter Sunday with Support here and got it as soon as the holiday ended Tuesday afternoon I liked the service ;)
I followed the link, and tried to request the cd key. However, when it came time to send the message it kept saying DxDiag/System profile is required, regardless of whether I put information in the requested locations or not. So I thought I would post my request here on the message board and see if I would be able to get the key that way, since the official way is not working for me. Thank you for your time.
I understand that I need to go to the support form place and everything, and that's all well and good... Except, when I try to give it my DxDiag.txt, it won't let me. When I try to fill it all in manually, it tells me I need to give it the DxDiag.txt. Best part is, it says DxDiag is optional.

It's the only thing stopping me from submitting a form...
I can't get the link to request another one to even load, gives me a 404... So, I have to have access to some form and then request a unique CD Key in order to be able to play online?