It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Anyone know where I can download Tyrants of the Moonsea version 1.08 ?
The vault only has the final 1.69 version & it is unplayable.
I'm hoping that in his attempt to fix the Arena bug, he actually made it worse, & I might be able to get through the earlier version.
This question / problem has been solved by Coelocanthimage
olnorton: Anyone know where I can download Tyrants of the Moonsea version 1.08 ?
I'm hoping that in his attempt to fix the Arena bug, he actually made it worse, & I might be able to get through the earlier version.
I have version 1.07 archived in my old NWN modules backups. (I think it's 1.07) If you want it, let me know and I can e-mail it to you. It's about 31 MBs in size (rar file).
Thanks Coelocanth, PM sent.
Edit:
Thanks again mate, I appreciate the effort.
I've started playing a NWN2 module now, but I will let you know how this goes.
Post edited April 29, 2013 by olnorton
Believe it or not, version 1.07 is actually worse than 1.69
I had 3 attempts & each got the same type of freeze up on the very first arena fight.

This mod just doesn't like my computer setup.
olnorton: Believe it or not, version 1.07 is actually worse than 1.69
I had 3 attempts & each got the same type of freeze up on the very first arena fight.

This mod just doesn't like my computer setup.
Ah, that sucks. Well at least we tried. Enjoy your other modules!
olnorton: Anyone know where I can download Tyrants of the Moonsea version 1.08 ?
It's just been expanded a ton by Ossian Studios (the original author works for them). It is now a finished paid module for Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition if you are interested in getting it.