It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello.
I only see the mouse cursor, if I turn the resolution of NWN 2 to 1920x1080 (this is my native resoltuion). All else is a black screen...
I use Windows 10 professional 64 bit and a 1080 TI NVIDA Card with 8 GB ram.
Is this problem known? Is there any solution for it?
The auto-detection of the game seems to select the 1024x768 resolution. This even isn't the format of my monitor...
high rated
Migromul: Hello.
I only see the mouse cursor, if I turn the resolution of NWN 2 to 1920x1080 (this is my native resoltuion). All else is a black screen...
The auto-detection of the game seems to select the 1024x768 resolution. This even isn't the format of my monitor...
Try to switch the game into windowed mode, change the resolution and switch back to fullscreen. If it doesn't help, go to "Documents/Neverwinter Nights 2", open nwn2.ini with a Notepad, find the Width and Height values and change them to 1920 and 1080 accordingly. Now save the file and run the game.
1.Click All Options in Quality Options.
2.Game options High on all.
3.Teture filtering Anistropic High.

My computer works fine with this setup. If it does not work with your computer play with the setting in the game. That is what I did.

Thank you
Sarafan: Try to switch the game into windowed mode, change the resolution and switch back to fullscreen. If it doesn't help, go to "Documents/Neverwinter Nights 2", open nwn2.ini with a Notepad, find the Width and Height values and change them to 1920 and 1080 accordingly. Now save the file and run the game.
thanks, that worked.
Sarafan: Try to switch the game into windowed mode, change the resolution and switch back to fullscreen. If it doesn't help, go to "Documents/Neverwinter Nights 2", open nwn2.ini with a Notepad, find the Width and Height values and change them to 1920 and 1080 accordingly. Now save the file and run the game.
TY!
You superstar. Thanks
Brilliant. Many thanks for that.
thx! just found this as I just bought for Win10 @ $6...was just about bummed and was going to get refunded...
Can also recommend this,worked fine.Thanks alot !
Alt+Enter. xD
Someone necro'd the thread so I figured I'd go ahead and let you know this is how I got NWN 2 to work for me last night. Thanks.
That helped, thanks!
Thanks alot for this info, worked perfectly! I am able to run in 2560 and 1440 now.
Thank you, you saved another person the dreaded black screen.
Had to do this myself thanks mate.