It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I don't know if this is someone decided to put a zero in there, but that version number seems wrong. The build number (1765) does seem to match though. I'm going by the patch files that I managed to save from where I would patch NWN2 with the autopatcher (which was awful after Atari decided it didn't want to support the game any longer).

Apparently people are having some problems with DRM and I'm wondering if this is related to it. I've only loaded the game up, and haven't actually played it yet.

[edit] I have played for about 15 minutes and it definitely doesn't have that pre 1.05 bug that caused horrible lab (although there still is a bit). I guess the only way to find out is to play though the whole game again. What a shame. I'll play this once I finish Defender's Quest later next week.
Post edited January 26, 2013 by nstgc
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
I have fully patched GOG style installer version for myself . I made it this summer from my disks . When I downloaded GOG version I will check every MD5 and SHA-1 files and report it to community but these days I am in holiday and I have only mobile connection :/