It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Is there an "official way" to request a CD-Key as I have just messaged via the website help option
why do i have to wait for my cd-key? also, why it is not included with the game itself?.
Took me a while to realize why i can't go online.
If you buy any game on retail, cd key comes with it. Why not in this case? They should send it when you buy/redeem.
I just wanted to say that GOG's customer service has been exemplary - I requested the multiplayer key and received it in less and half an hour! Definite thumbs up from me =D
ticket submitted. still waiting for my new keys. ty.
Yeah submitted my ticket 4 hours ago still no info. Hopefully will have it before they stop responding for the week-end since it stinks that I bought it specifically for online roleplay with friends.
waiting over 15 hours now. messaged the site twice. all i get is an automated messager stating theyve received it.
testament969: waiting over 15 hours now. messaged the site twice. all i get is an automated messager stating theyve received it.
NWN1 key process is still a manual one for some reason. It's the weekend and the GOG offices are closed. Monday at the earliest.
Post edited September 14, 2013 by Gydion
I've repeatedly asked, in the manner we're supposed to, for a key. But I receive no answer.
My collection page for the game has two CD-keys there for me. But are they required to run the game? How do they work?
Forcen: My collection page for the game has two CD-keys there for me. But are they required to run the game? How do they work?
I assume you a asking about NWN2, in which case you should have 3 keys.

They are not needed for offline single player games.

For online Multi Player games, you run SerialTool.exe & copy & paste the key numbers in.
Forcen: My collection page for the game has two CD-keys there for me. But are they required to run the game? How do they work?
olnorton: I assume you a asking about NWN2, in which case you should have 3 keys.

They are not needed for offline single player games.

For online Multi Player games, you run SerialTool.exe & copy & paste the key numbers in.
Thanks, forgot that this is a series forum.
I'd like to say thanks to Firek and the GOG support team for sending my MP key quite fast.

Also, Happy New Year and my best wishes for the entire GOG team! Thank you for all your hard work and your infinite patience.
Hello,

I sent in my Multiplayer CD-Key Request Ticket Number ********.

Can you expedite please.

Thanks,

Cronus.

edit: Thank You for the Prompt Reply! Helpful E-mail and Cd-Key via-Email, Thank You!
Post edited February 28, 2014 by CronusSemnai
Hey doods, Just curious how long getting a multiplayer key for nwn2 complete takes. Been a few days for me, perhaps because I sent my request friday evening. Hopefully by monday ill have it. I see all these others getting theirs in a half hour, or a couple hours, mines been about 2 days. Am i doing something wrong?