It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

When will this patch be available to download for the GoG version?
ArsziB: When will this patch be available to download for the GoG version?
As of today, they're now on patch 1.5.4. And it's a big one. So the GOG version is now two beta patches behind.

Edit: OOPS! I spoke too soon. I checked for an update, which wasn't there. Then posted my initial response. Then as soon as the window closed, an update showed up for M&B 2. COOL!

Edit 2: Looks like it's version 1.5.3, not 1.5.4. At least it's a little bit of the new stuff.
Post edited October 19, 2020 by Spockprime
I've installed and reinstalled 1.5.3 maybe times. The buttons and icon in game doesn't show up properly. Happens in both old saves and new game, not sure if it's jsut me.
Aevee: I've installed and reinstalled 1.5.3 maybe times. The buttons and icon in game doesn't show up properly. Happens in both old saves and new game, not sure if it's jsut me.
It's a current issue. People have posted about it on the subreddit.
Aevee: I've installed and reinstalled 1.5.3 maybe times. The buttons and icon in game doesn't show up properly. Happens in both old saves and new game, not sure if it's jsut me.
xenolego: It's a current issue. People have posted about it on the subreddit.
Yes, the "stable" 1.5.3 version of the beta has turned out to be not quite stable.

It sure would be nice to get the real beta here on GOG, currently 1.5.4 (which adds a bunch of new stuff, and completes nearly all of the perks). There are significant bugs in it, but that's also true of the 1.5.3 that we got.
Got to get used to the fact that we're second-class citizens here.