I wrote a simple walkthrough, but my website got hacked.
If you didn't consider load/save as cheating (specially in THIS situation, since luck totally play a part).
- as you create a char, remember that the first well is a luck well, so no need to spend there as much as you think.
- go to the tavern to talk about the letter
- go to castle ironfist to talk about the letter, and gain cash.
here is the deal: donate once or twice to get good reputation. then look around for a person that can do town portal spell per day. she will cost you 2000 gold, but totally worth it (you will keep her long enough to actually be a master in water yourself). This is where you might need to keep on re-loading until there is such person in Castle Ironfist.
- town portal to silver cove, get the horse stable mission. use combination of camping on grass and town portal to achive most of the stable, and take the horse to the rest. you will receive 25,000 gold if you do in within a month or 25 days or something.
- just remember that as you talk to stables either in the new scorpigal / free heaven, don't forgot to buy water walk speel. and blue root ho increase your mana, since your party is still first level.
- use this opportunity to do jan pilgrimage.
- then train you party from first level to 9 level. get expert in merchant, while your fighter expert in sword. buy good weapon and armour (the expert merchant help).
- be expert in water.
by now you are in feb. pilgrimage. go to mist, talk about wizard (?) promotion. just take the ship to bbe and water walk yourself to the magic well to drink it. teleport back. get good experience.
by now you can play the game on your own, i think. with starting money of 25K and level of 9, the rest of the game should be easy.
oh, try drinking from most of permanent char stat well before drinking from barrel.
do not spend horse shoe on your fighter and bow person (?), you spell caster need all the help they can get.
Post edited August 01, 2013 by fablefox